4.0 out of 5 stars Macadamia Oil
I use it all the time it takes the frizz out of my hair
the hair has more shine on it
Published 16 months ago by MO

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me
I am a big fan of the Macadamia Healing Oil treatment, so on the strength of that product I bought the Macadamia shampoo. Mistake. Despite careful rinsing, the shampoo leaves a residue that is really detectable and weighs the hair down. My hair is quite fine so this definitely isn't the product for me.
Published on 6 Jan 2011 by A. WIlk-Lawton

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 6 Jan 2011
A. WIlk-Lawton (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo 300ml / 10 fl.oz. (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Macadamia Oil, 28 April 2013
I use it all the time it takes the frizz out of my hair
the hair has more shine on it

4.0 out of 5 stars big bottle, 8 July 2013
Bought this large bottle even though hadnt tried this shampoo before but pleased I did as it leaves hair lovely and soft but not greasy.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!!!, 30 Jan 2013
P. Barker "sparky42" (UK) - See all my reviews
The service is brilliant and the product is super. I have bought the smaller bottles previously but this time I wanted the bigger bottle.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 5 Oct 2012
The bottle arrived half empty. So that was the first disappointment. The product has a nice smell, but didn't work wonders on my hair. I'll try Moroccon Oil next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved it...., 25 July 2012
I used the product along with the rinse and would definitely recommend it. It has a lovely fragrance and you need just a few drops to wash your hair clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 25 Feb 2012
Best shampoo I've ever bought, my hair feels absolutely fantastic after shampooing. I have very dry coloured hair and when I've used this shampoo it leaves it feeling soft and shiny. I have also purchased the Macadamia oil as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 Jan 2012
Very good product made my hair very healthy and shiny. No flakes and scalp is healthy too. It also has a clean smell. My hair feels light and not frizzy like other products make it feel. It is expensive but it is worth every penny I will recommend it to every one.

5.0 out of 5 stars got my hair back, 10 Aug 2013
great product bleached my hair never again this product is fantastic, would recommend to anyone with dry hair, great price, great delivery, and with regular use will heal hair back to nearly normal

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 22 Aug 2012
Bought this with conditioner and oil, so lovely, so kind to fine hair, lovely products, the bottles will last forever so its good value too. It smells gorgeous as well, nothing negative at all to say about it

Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo 300ml / 10 fl.oz.
7.45