5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Does exactly what it says on the bottle. But remember, a little goes a long way, use too much and you end up with greasy hair.
Published on 10 Sept. 2011 by Nanna53

3.0 out of 5 stars Curl defining yes. But very, very drying.
Published on 16 Nov. 2011 by Noble

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Macadamia Nourishing Leave in Hair Cream - 300 ml (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Results - Some undesired ingredients, 3 April 2013
This cream smells great and leaves the hair soft, defined and hydrated. If it was not for the inclusion of parabens, formaldehyde-releasing preservative and a PEG compound amongst other toxic chemicals in the list of ingredients I'd definitely be buying this again. The replacement of these chemicals for safer alternatives while keeping the same performance would increase its price but I wouldn't mind.

3.0 out of 5 stars Curl defining yes. But very, very drying., 16 Nov. 2011
I am Italian Jamaican and I have long curly but tough afro textured hair. Over decades I have tried to find a sustaining curl defining hair product. It is very difficult. I found that gels always curl and maintain the hair but destroy the shaft with the dryness. I eventually found Mixed Chicks which is good because it defines absolutely any kind of natural curl but I am allergic to it and it dries out your hair too much. Macadamia has a nice smell and it does curl your hair and hold the curls but it really, really dries it out. I kind of suspected that this would happen so I use the oil and leave in conditioner with the activator but it leaves your hair dry. It also has too many synthetic ingredients in it. I am still looking for a good natural product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Nov. 2011
Just loved this product. Smells great and leaves hair feeling silky and soft. I combine this with the mask which is also a wonderful product. Will buy again for sure. Delivery was withing time frame mentioned by supplier and was well packed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Macadamia Nourishing Leave in Hair Cream, 23 May 2012
I bought this recently but I already love it. I'm very happy with this purchase! I have curly hair and it leaves my hair really silky and soft. And the price was very friendly - couldn't find cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have, 22 July 2012
This is amazing, i have thrown away all my other hair products because this one is really good. Does what it says on the label...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 28 Dec. 2012
Great product and smells really nice, it does work and leaves your hair in better condition. You need to use it for a few times before you start to see results, but again that would depend on your hair and how dry it was to start with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 16 July 2012
This smells amazing and makes my hair soft and feels less dry. However for type 3/4 hair you need to use more than stated because if you do not you will be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Feb. 2013
My hair is improving after years of chlorine swimming and sun damange. It does not leave it greasy but I would avoid using it on the top of my hair, just the length. Having used it after swimming for approx 1 month, the texture of my hair is less dry and brittle. I will continue to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 April 2014
My hair smells and feels fantastic after this item. Makes your hair really smooth and no need for other products to calm down frizz. Would certainly recommend.

Macadamia Nourishing Leave in Hair Cream - 300 ml