4.0 out of 5 stars True Results
Published 10 months ago by Les

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not too bad!
It does little help on my damaged frizzy hair,it makes it a bit sticky and greasy..hair serum and morrocan oil is still the best for me..
Published 12 months ago by Regie E.

4.0 out of 5 stars True Results, 18 Jun 2013
This review is from: Macadamia Healing Oil Hair Treatment 125 ml (Personal Care)
Whether you're a man or a woman, this stuff smells terrific in your hair! I've got a long history of dry and itchy scalp. My wife finally got me to try this product saying it would help and it did give me some improvement. I was very satisfied with my hair, but not with my scalp. My scalp still felt dry and itchy but not as much as before. My wife's friend who is also a M.D. suggested oil based products and I landed on this; Organic Health Invigorating Tea Tree Oil Shampoo & Conditioner + FREE Tea Tree Oil Soap Bars by Herbal Authority. This actually stopped the itching on my scalp and as long as I continue to use it, I don't get flakes anymore.

The healing oil treatment smells awesome, my wife loves it and still uses it, but since tt oil products are less expensive I use them most days now and leave my wife the better smelling shampoo. Yes, Wen is the best smelling shampoo I've ever experienced. If you're only dealing with mild skin dryness, I'd say the Macadamia treatment is perfect. It does help give life to your hair. If you've got a lot of dry skin problems, I highly suggest trying the tea tree oil products. Heck, if you can afford both then that would be my top choice actually.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good oil, 22 Aug 2013
Nourishes the hair (even very dry hair) without making it oily. Very very good value for money. Would definitely recommend. Even better than Moroccan Oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hsir product ever!!!!!!, 20 Feb 2014
This has got to be the best hair product ever. I use this every time I wash my hair an I always get complemented on how healthy my hair looks and feels, even from my hairdresser. Can't rate this oroduct hight enough.luv it

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely oil, 6 Dec 2013
I love the smell of this oil and it makes my hair feel really silky and moisturised. Will buy this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasts ages, 1 Sep 2013
Great travel size and a good product for taming my thick, course hair. Have been using this product for a couple of years and have recommended to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars My hair is growing and glowing!, 29 July 2013
I have had problems all my life with limp hair that just breaks and never gets past a certain length. Tried all manor of shampoos etc but nothing helped. A client recommended this to me a month ago and I came home and ordered it. It is a true miracle! My hair looks like it finally has some life and it is definitely growing!!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair Oil, 24 Dec 2013
R. Simister - See all my reviews
Hair oil - good value, it arrived promptly within the expected delivery date window, and I am very happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars My hair feels completely different, 5 Sep 2013
I can't believe how frizz-free and smooth this product has made my previously dry and damaged hair! I am yet to use this product without use of the repair masque first, but as far as I can tell the whole line is very effective.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not too bad!, 22 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 12 Mar 2013
Very good for dry-normal hair. Does not make hair look greasy. Improved hair fall since I have been using this product. Would highly recommend this product x

ARRAY(0xac2be4e0)