5.0 out of 5 stars What you can expect
I've never felt very motivated to write a review of a product I buy on Amazon. But I'm writing this only 5 minutes after trying Macadamia Natural Hair Healing Oil because I want to tell you what you will get with your first 5 minutes using this product.

Published 10 months ago by Globetrotter

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not too bad!
It does little help on my damaged frizzy hair,it makes it a bit sticky and greasy..hair serum and morrocan oil is still the best for me..
Published 20 months ago by Regie E.

5.0 out of 5 stars What you can expect, 17 Feb 2014

First, you will put a tiny bit of it into your hand, rub your hands together, but before you can run your hands through your hair you will realize that the oil is gone and your hands are dry ...What? (this is clue number one).

Second, you will then roll your eyes and try again. But this time putting a lot more of it in your hands, rubbing your now oily hands together and running it through your hair. Darn! You will think. I've gone and made my hair wayy too greasy. Idiot.

In defeat, you will wash your hands, brush your hair a few times thinking (maybe it will at least look like a wet gel). Then run your hands through your hair again expecting to feel grease.... but you'll feel nothing but soft dry bouncy hair. Where did it go? Ridiculous!

You will then stare in the mirror for a few moments in a mix of suspicion and awe. Wonder momentarily where the f*** this product has been all your life. Hear your hair thank you for what you just did. You will then promptly proceed to your computer and order the larger bottle of this.

The End.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW- best hair product ever!!!, 3 Oct 2014
Abster (Devon, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Hair Treatment - 125 ml (Personal Care)
My hair has blonde highlights and was damaged and dry, after a shower it would be a nightmare trying to detangle it even with a wide tooth comb. Thought I would give this hair oil a try and have been amazed by the results. No more tangles, and my hair's condition is massively improved. I put it on after a shower and also on my dry hair if I feel it needs it. My hair is long and because it's thin it is prone to getting greasy when I have used products in the past. I avoid the roots when using this hair oil and can honestly say there is no greasiness at all!!

Definitely worth buying, and Amazon seems to be at least £10 cheaper than everywhere else :-))

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a very nice product with a great smell and a result, 27 Nov 2014
This is a very nice product with a great smell and a result. It does not do miracles but it helps a lot with the frizziness. You just must not put too much of it othewise the hair will become too oily. There are few negative aspects about this product - it says it is 'natural oil', which is a bit misleading. I made my investigation and it contains artificial parfum, which may be related to some health problems. It is maybe me but I pay attention to this. Overall rating is not so bad 3 out of 10, which is a moderate hazard: http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product/467808/Macadamia_Natural_Oil_Healing_Oil_Treatment/

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not too bad!, 22 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely tames frizzy out of control hair, it's magic, 25 April 2014
My hair is so thick and fly away. This bottle is heaven, my hair is easy to manage and so soft:-)) I couldn't live without it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Macadamia Treatment., 14 April 2014
This product is easy to use, although do not use too much. The oil has a gorgeous smell too and is now an essential for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair Oil, 24 Dec 2013
R. Simister - See all my reviews
Hair oil - good value, it arrived promptly within the expected delivery date window, and I am very happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product., 17 July 2013
Have had this before and my hairdressers uses it.I love it makes hair so silky and in hot weather keeps it hydrated. Fab!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 23 Jun 2014
Absolutely love this brilliant product. It is similar to the Moroccan oil but far better in my opinion. I have colour treated hair and this product improves the condition dramatically! An absolute must for anyone with thick, frizzy or colour treated hair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not better than cheaper brands, 8 Aug 2014
I'm glad I bought the small 10ml trial of this oil, because after trying it, it does about the same or a little less than the much cheaper big brand store bought oil I'd been using, nothing more (Andrelon if you're curious - the equivalent of the US Suave, sold in the Netherlands). If you've never used hair oil before - definitely do give it a go, EVEN if you have normally oily hair. It makes an enormous difference, and using this one will also make a difference if you've not been using anything. But don't be fooled into thinking you must get this particular one, or the more expensive Moroccan Oil - check the labels on the ones in your supermarket and compare!

Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Hair Treatment - 125 ml