5.0 out of 5 stars What you can expect
I've never felt very motivated to write a review of a product I buy on Amazon. But I'm writing this only 5 minutes after trying Macadamia Natural Hair Healing Oil because I want to tell you what you will get with your first 5 minutes using this product.

Published 11 months ago by Globetrotter

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not too bad!
It does little help on my damaged frizzy hair,it makes it a bit sticky and greasy..hair serum and morrocan oil is still the best for me..
Published 21 months ago by Regie E.

5.0 out of 5 stars What you can expect, 17 Feb. 2014

First, you will put a tiny bit of it into your hand, rub your hands together, but before you can run your hands through your hair you will realize that the oil is gone and your hands are dry ...What? (this is clue number one).

Second, you will then roll your eyes and try again. But this time putting a lot more of it in your hands, rubbing your now oily hands together and running it through your hair. Darn! You will think. I've gone and made my hair wayy too greasy. Idiot.

In defeat, you will wash your hands, brush your hair a few times thinking (maybe it will at least look like a wet gel). Then run your hands through your hair again expecting to feel grease.... but you'll feel nothing but soft dry bouncy hair. Where did it go? Ridiculous!

You will then stare in the mirror for a few moments in a mix of suspicion and awe. Wonder momentarily where the f*** this product has been all your life. Hear your hair thank you for what you just did. You will then promptly proceed to your computer and order the larger bottle of this.

The End.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW- best hair product ever!!!, 3 Oct. 2014
Abster (Devon, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Hair Treatment - 125 ml (Personal Care)
My hair has blonde highlights and was damaged and dry, after a shower it would be a nightmare trying to detangle it even with a wide tooth comb. Thought I would give this hair oil a try and have been amazed by the results. No more tangles, and my hair's condition is massively improved. I put it on after a shower and also on my dry hair if I feel it needs it. My hair is long and because it's thin it is prone to getting greasy when I have used products in the past. I avoid the roots when using this hair oil and can honestly say there is no greasiness at all!!

Definitely worth buying, and Amazon seems to be at least £10 cheaper than everywhere else :-))

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not too bad!, 22 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely tames frizzy out of control hair, it's magic, 25 April 2014
My hair is so thick and fly away. This bottle is heaven, my hair is easy to manage and so soft:-)) I couldn't live without it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Macadamia Treatment., 14 April 2014
This product is easy to use, although do not use too much. The oil has a gorgeous smell too and is now an essential for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair Oil, 24 Dec. 2013
R. Simister - See all my reviews
Hair oil - good value, it arrived promptly within the expected delivery date window, and I am very happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 2 Aug. 2014
JS (Midlands UK) - See all my reviews
A bottle lasts for ages, and is a remarkable product. Im not great with my hair but using this I can blow dry to a salon sheen.
(Wish it came in a plastic bottle for easier packing. )

5.0 out of 5 stars This is amazing. A small amount untangles and smooths my hair, 5 Aug. 2014
This is amazing. A small amount untangles and smooths my hair. It protects it from straighteners heat and leaves my hair feeling smoot hand silky when naturally it is coarse and fuzzy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hair treatment ever!!!, 13 Oct. 2014
When you say "I have frizzy hair" I bet it's not as bad as mine! It is naturally, curly with frizz on top and I cannot wear my hair down if I leave it to dry naturally because it's embarrassing but after using this hair treatment there was no frizz at all, I'm more than impressed! I have recommended it to others I know with frizzy hair because my hair is so soft and lovely, I love this product and so little is needed to make my hair tame! All these years getting picked on for my hair was horrible so to be able to have this is perfect! I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars This oil has helped my hair grow at an unbelievable ..., 30 July 2014
This oil has helped my hair grow at an unbelievable rate. Usually I have problems growing my hair but this product has helped alot.

Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Hair Treatment - 125 ml