5.0 out of 5 stars WOW- best hair product ever!!!
Published 7 months ago by Abster

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not too bad!
It does little help on my damaged frizzy hair,it makes it a bit sticky and greasy..hair serum and morrocan oil is still the best for me..
Published on 22 April 2013 by Regie E.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW- best hair product ever!!!, 3 Oct. 2014
Abster (Devon, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Hair Treatment - 125 ml (Personal Care)
My hair has blonde highlights and was damaged and dry, after a shower it would be a nightmare trying to detangle it even with a wide tooth comb. Thought I would give this hair oil a try and have been amazed by the results. No more tangles, and my hair's condition is massively improved. I put it on after a shower and also on my dry hair if I feel it needs it. My hair is long and because it's thin it is prone to getting greasy when I have used products in the past. I avoid the roots when using this hair oil and can honestly say there is no greasiness at all!!

Definitely worth buying, and Amazon seems to be at least £10 cheaper than everywhere else :-))

5.0 out of 5 stars What you can expect, 17 Feb. 2014
I've never felt very motivated to write a review of a product I buy on Amazon. But I'm writing this only 5 minutes after trying Macadamia Natural Hair Healing Oil because I want to tell you what you will get with your first 5 minutes using this product.

First, you will put a tiny bit of it into your hand, rub your hands together, but before you can run your hands through your hair you will realize that the oil is gone and your hands are dry ...What? (this is clue number one).

Second, you will then roll your eyes and try again. But this time putting a lot more of it in your hands, rubbing your now oily hands together and running it through your hair. Darn! You will think. I've gone and made my hair wayy too greasy. Idiot.

In defeat, you will wash your hands, brush your hair a few times thinking (maybe it will at least look like a wet gel). Then run your hands through your hair again expecting to feel grease.... but you'll feel nothing but soft dry bouncy hair. Where did it go? Ridiculous!

You will then stare in the mirror for a few moments in a mix of suspicion and awe. Wonder momentarily where the f*** this product has been all your life. Hear your hair thank you for what you just did. You will then promptly proceed to your computer and order the larger bottle of this.

The End.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not too bad!, 22 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference!, 27 Dec. 2012
My hairdresser recommended this product and was so confident I would like it she gave me a large sample for free to try at home.

I have abandoned my bottle of Moroccan Oil - it is gathering dust on the top shelf of my bathroom cupboard. With Moroccan Oil I found it made my hair greasy very quickly if I used it more than twice a week. I use Macadamia Oil every time I wash my hair and it always makes it feel soft and lustrous and shiny. Given that I am 53 with highlighted blonde hair that is a miracle in itself.

I smooth it onto damp hair and then style it. It never fails me. And now I have to buy it twice as often because my husband uses it too. It lasts a long time, you only need one quirt on shoulder length thick hair and I love it.

My hairdresser bought me a travel size bottle for Christmas this year and a sachet of the Deep Repair Hair Masque. Maybe the Masque will end up replacing Philip Kingsley's Elasticiser on my bathroom shelf......

5.0 out of 5 stars the best!!!, 15 Dec. 2012
i bought this product hoping i would have the same great results other reviewers were getting.
the results were so much better than expected.
i have very curly/frizzy shoulder length hair which doesnt respond too much, i have tried everything and certain products
helped but not the same great results other people had.
but this product amazed me even after a few days my hair looked newly washed with no fizz. the next time i washed my hair
the comb glided through it, without the usual 20 mins detangling and alot of hair loss (probably breakage)
that was before i had even applied any of this product, so as well as working at the time there is on going benifits.
i am now going to try rest of the range and subscribed to this product.
i hope you get the same results as me, i had given up finding my wonder product but this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have very fine, frizzy hair and have tried lots of products ..., 19 Feb. 2015
I have very fine, frizzy hair and have tried lots of products / serum's to control it. They've all left my hair greasy.

This product is amazing! You only need a tiny drop and it leaves your hair in lovely condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better for skin than hair IMO, 12 April 2012
Amazon Customer (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I decided to give this a try as it was on special, and so was half the price of Moroccan Oil, which is what I normally use. It also sounded nice (macadamia and argan oil sounds like a good combination) and has a lot of 5 star reviews, so seemed a safe enough gamble.

And my verdict is: It's okay, but not as good as the MO - at least not for my hair:
- some of the fuzz is tamed, but not as much as with the MO
- it doesn't leave my hair as shiny - it seems to leave a slightly matt residue, whereas normally my hair is very very shiny
- the smell is okay, but not fantastic, It's slightly artificial smelling somehow, like the perfume they used to add to nappies and sanitary towels back in the seventies
- my hair doesn't feel as soft as with the MO

It's okay, but not something I would rave to my friends about. Not a waste of money exactly, but I'm not sure if I'll bother finishing the bottle, as the results are just not quite good enough. Possibly people with a different hair type might get a better result than I did (my hair is fine, slightly wavy, and flyaway)

edit: a few months later, I discovered a good use for this oil. It's actually a great skin moisturiser. I use it on my face after I get out of the bath, and it leaves it feeling lovely and smooth. I have acne-prone skin, so it's lovely to find something that doesn't provoke a break-out. So, new conclusion, a bit so-so for hair, but really nice for skin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hair treatment ever!!!, 13 Oct. 2014
When you say "I have frizzy hair" I bet it's not as bad as mine! It is naturally, curly with frizz on top and I cannot wear my hair down if I leave it to dry naturally because it's embarrassing but after using this hair treatment there was no frizz at all, I'm more than impressed! I have recommended it to others I know with frizzy hair because my hair is so soft and lovely, I love this product and so little is needed to make my hair tame! All these years getting picked on for my hair was horrible so to be able to have this is perfect! I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product., 17 July 2013
Have had this before and my hairdressers uses it.I love it makes hair so silky and in hot weather keeps it hydrated. Fab!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Boozzzz..!!, 8 Mar. 2015
Great hair aider..!! It gives that boozzzz to your hair that you are looking for and make feel smooth but Don't over do it, you just need small amount like one pump for short and medium hair long and for long hair two but apply it gently otherwise will look greasy..!! I hope this helps

Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Hair Treatment - 125 ml