5.0 out of 5 stars Very good oil
Nourishes the hair (even very dry hair) without making it oily. Very very good value for money. Would definitely recommend. Even better than Moroccan Oil.
Published 11 months ago by R

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not too bad!
It does little help on my damaged frizzy hair,it makes it a bit sticky and greasy..hair serum and morrocan oil is still the best for me..
Published 15 months ago by Regie E.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good oil, 22 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars What you can expect, 17 Feb 2014
I've never felt very motivated to write a review of a product I buy on Amazon. But I'm writing this only 5 minutes after trying Macadamia Natural Hair Healing Oil because I want to tell you what you will get with your first 5 minutes using this product.

First, you will put a tiny bit of it into your hand, rub your hands together, but before you can run your hands through your hair you will realize that the oil is gone and your hands are dry ...What? (this is clue number one).

Second, you will then roll your eyes and try again. But this time putting a lot more of it in your hands, rubbing your now oily hands together and running it through your hair. Darn! You will think. I've gone and made my hair wayy too greasy. Idiot.

In defeat, you will wash your hands, brush your hair a few times thinking (maybe it will at least look like a wet gel). Then run your hands through your hair again expecting to feel grease.... but you'll feel nothing but soft dry bouncy hair. Where did it go? Ridiculous!

You will then stare in the mirror for a few moments in a mix of suspicion and awe. Wonder momentarily where the f*** this product has been all your life. Hear your hair thank you for what you just did. You will then promptly proceed to your computer and order the larger bottle of this.

The End.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely oil, 6 Dec 2013
I love the smell of this oil and it makes my hair feel really silky and moisturised. Will buy this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely tames frizzy out of control hair, it's magic, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Macadamia Healing Oil Hair Treatment 125 ml (Personal Care)
My hair is so thick and fly away. This bottle is heaven, my hair is easy to manage and so soft:-)) I couldn't live without it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Macadamia Treatment., 14 April 2014
This product is easy to use, although do not use too much. The oil has a gorgeous smell too and is now an essential for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and healthy, 13 Mar 2014
Really great product!

I just had a baby and after pregnancy you tend to get dry hair. After reading most of the reviews I felt safe to buy this product and let me tell you, I am very pleased!

After use my hair gets smooth and so pleasant to touch!

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair Oil, 24 Dec 2013
R. Simister - See all my reviews
Hair oil - good value, it arrived promptly within the expected delivery date window, and I am very happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product., 17 July 2013
Have had this before and my hairdressers uses it.I love it makes hair so silky and in hot weather keeps it hydrated. Fab!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 May 2013
If you use according to your hair type ... Brilliant you can use it in treatments, as a pre treatment and before drying hair and after dried hair on ends especially .. what more could you ask for a healing oil ...I even use it on my hands straight after drying and it sinks straight in ... Brilliant

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not too bad!, 22 April 2013