5.0 out of 5 stars What you can expect
I've never felt very motivated to write a review of a product I buy on Amazon. But I'm writing this only 5 minutes after trying Macadamia Natural Hair Healing Oil because I want to tell you what you will get with your first 5 minutes using this product.

Published 7 months ago by Globetrotter

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not better than cheaper brands
Published 1 month ago by Sarah T

5.0 out of 5 stars What you can expect, 17 Feb 2014

First, you will put a tiny bit of it into your hand, rub your hands together, but before you can run your hands through your hair you will realize that the oil is gone and your hands are dry ...What? (this is clue number one).

Second, you will then roll your eyes and try again. But this time putting a lot more of it in your hands, rubbing your now oily hands together and running it through your hair. Darn! You will think. I've gone and made my hair wayy too greasy. Idiot.

In defeat, you will wash your hands, brush your hair a few times thinking (maybe it will at least look like a wet gel). Then run your hands through your hair again expecting to feel grease.... but you'll feel nothing but soft dry bouncy hair. Where did it go? Ridiculous!

You will then stare in the mirror for a few moments in a mix of suspicion and awe. Wonder momentarily where the f*** this product has been all your life. Hear your hair thank you for what you just did. You will then promptly proceed to your computer and order the larger bottle of this.

The End.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely oil, 6 Dec 2013
I love the smell of this oil and it makes my hair feel really silky and moisturised. Will buy this product again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not better than cheaper brands, 8 Aug 2014
I'm glad I bought the small 10ml trial of this oil, because after trying it, it does about the same or a little less than the much cheaper big brand store bought oil I'd been using, nothing more (Adrelon if you're curious - the equivalent of the US Suave, sold in the Netherlands). If you've never used hair oil before - definitely do give it a go, EVEN if you have normally oily hair. It makes an enormous difference, and using this one will also make a difference if you've not been using anything. But don't be fooled into thinking you must get this particular one, or the more expensive Moroccan Oil - check the labels on the ones in your supermarket and compare!

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not too bad!, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Macadamia Healing Oil Hair Treatment 125 ml (Personal Care)
It does little help on my damaged frizzy hair,it makes it a bit sticky and greasy..hair serum and morrocan oil is still the best for me..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for detangling, making hair look healthy and it smells good, 11 Aug 2014
My hair is fine, long and there is a lot of it. It tangles like mad. I always found difficult to brush it. Also, the ends can look dry. This oil does a double job. I can comb/brush through my wet/dry hair with ease and when dry the hair looks healthy. Smells divine as well. If I had to go to a desert island, this would be one of my essentials I could' go without.

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely tames frizzy out of control hair, it's magic, 25 April 2014
My hair is so thick and fly away. This bottle is heaven, my hair is easy to manage and so soft:-)) I couldn't live without it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Macadamia Treatment., 14 April 2014
This product is easy to use, although do not use too much. The oil has a gorgeous smell too and is now an essential for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair Oil, 24 Dec 2013
R. Simister - See all my reviews
Hair oil - good value, it arrived promptly within the expected delivery date window, and I am very happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product., 17 July 2013
Have had this before and my hairdressers uses it.I love it makes hair so silky and in hot weather keeps it hydrated. Fab!!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars This product is the oil hair spray, not the oil hair treatment (lighter formula), 27 Sep 2014
Product is great, 3stars here because the ad seems a little misleading. I looked at the title 'macadamia healing oil hair treatment'. And the bottle in the picture which shows a pump dispenser, I prefer this to the sprays. What I actually received is the healing oil spray, not the healing oil treatment. In the product description it says spray, but the title is misleading, I didn't read the product description as I am familiar with the product. So, I would buy macadamia hair oil, but make sure you know whether you're getting the treatment or the spray (which is a lighter formula than the treatment). Very quick delivery and excellent packaging, and seller would probably replace, but I can't really be bothered with that, so just wanted to mention to others to check before you buy.

Macadamia Healing Oil Hair Treatment 125 ml