5.0 out of 5 stars What you can expect
I've never felt very motivated to write a review of a product I buy on Amazon. But I'm writing this only 5 minutes after trying Macadamia Natural Hair Healing Oil because I want to tell you what you will get with your first 5 minutes using this product.

Published 6 months ago by Globetrotter

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not too bad!
It does little help on my damaged frizzy hair,it makes it a bit sticky and greasy..hair serum and morrocan oil is still the best for me..
Published 16 months ago by Regie E.

5.0 out of 5 stars What you can expect, 17 Feb 2014

First, you will put a tiny bit of it into your hand, rub your hands together, but before you can run your hands through your hair you will realize that the oil is gone and your hands are dry ...What? (this is clue number one).

Second, you will then roll your eyes and try again. But this time putting a lot more of it in your hands, rubbing your now oily hands together and running it through your hair. Darn! You will think. I've gone and made my hair wayy too greasy. Idiot.

In defeat, you will wash your hands, brush your hair a few times thinking (maybe it will at least look like a wet gel). Then run your hands through your hair again expecting to feel grease.... but you'll feel nothing but soft dry bouncy hair. Where did it go? Ridiculous!

You will then stare in the mirror for a few moments in a mix of suspicion and awe. Wonder momentarily where the f*** this product has been all your life. Hear your hair thank you for what you just did. You will then promptly proceed to your computer and order the larger bottle of this.

The End.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good oil, 22 Aug 2013
Nourishes the hair (even very dry hair) without making it oily. Very very good value for money. Would definitely recommend. Even better than Moroccan Oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely oil, 6 Dec 2013
I love the smell of this oil and it makes my hair feel really silky and moisturised. Will buy this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miricle oil, 30 Aug 2014
Oh WOW!!!!!!!! I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE this treatment. My hairdresser commented the poor condition of my hair the other day, my hair is normally in good condition but I am on chemotherapy at the moment and is taking all the life out of my hair, it looked dull, felt dry and was straw like and frizzy. I had tried so many other treatments in between my last visit to my hairdressers. I have my hair tinted blonde (not bleached) so this is gentle on my hair.
My hairdresser had difficultly in blow drying my hair straight as it was so frizzy, she was concerned for me as she had never seen my hair behave like this in 17yrs of going to her, I to was concerned as I thought I was going to have to have my lovely long tresses cut off, I told her that I had tried almost all the treatments I could find, vo5 hot oil, Aussie 3 minute miracle Ojon oil Avon leave in conditioner and many more, my hair just would not respond to any of these, it just kept getting frizzier and frizzier, she recommended that I tried Macadamia oil, so I did, oh my word, I applied a small drop about a pea size into the palm of my had and rubbed into my hand and applied to slight damp hair and ran it through, tied my hair back and slept in it all night. This morning I washed my hair and I noticed immediately that my hair was in better shape as when I was washing it, it felt smoother. I then applied a tiny drop to the palm of my hand and massaged through before combing my hair, lovely again my hands just slipped right through my hair, I then started to blow dry my hair in layers, and finished off with smoothing my hair with a little oil rubbed into my hand. Fantastic my hair dried strait without straighteners my hair felt fantastic looked fantastic and was shiny too, I have spent no time at all in binning all the other stuff in my bathroom OUT and will only keep my healing oil, I think it should be renamed miracle healing oil as I firmly believe in miracles now. I took a risk and purchased the 300ml bottle and am so glad it did.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not too bad!, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Macadamia Healing Oil Hair Treatment 125 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely tames frizzy out of control hair, it's magic, 25 April 2014
My hair is so thick and fly away. This bottle is heaven, my hair is easy to manage and so soft:-)) I couldn't live without it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Macadamia Treatment., 14 April 2014
This product is easy to use, although do not use too much. The oil has a gorgeous smell too and is now an essential for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair Oil, 24 Dec 2013
R. Simister - See all my reviews
Hair oil - good value, it arrived promptly within the expected delivery date window, and I am very happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product., 17 July 2013
Have had this before and my hairdressers uses it.I love it makes hair so silky and in hot weather keeps it hydrated. Fab!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 12 Mar 2013
Very good for dry-normal hair. Does not make hair look greasy. Improved hair fall since I have been using this product. Would highly recommend this product x

Macadamia Healing Oil Hair Treatment 125 ml