5.0 out of 5 stars WOW- best hair product ever!!!
Published 9 months ago by Abster

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not too bad!
It does little help on my damaged frizzy hair,it makes it a bit sticky and greasy..hair serum and morrocan oil is still the best for me..
Published on 22 April 2013 by Regie E.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW- best hair product ever!!!, 3 Oct. 2014
Abster (Devon, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Hair Treatment - 125 ml (Personal Care)
My hair has blonde highlights and was damaged and dry, after a shower it would be a nightmare trying to detangle it even with a wide tooth comb. Thought I would give this hair oil a try and have been amazed by the results. No more tangles, and my hair's condition is massively improved. I put it on after a shower and also on my dry hair if I feel it needs it. My hair is long and because it's thin it is prone to getting greasy when I have used products in the past. I avoid the roots when using this hair oil and can honestly say there is no greasiness at all!!

Definitely worth buying, and Amazon seems to be at least £10 cheaper than everywhere else :-))

5.0 out of 5 stars What you can expect, 17 Feb. 2014
I've never felt very motivated to write a review of a product I buy on Amazon. But I'm writing this only 5 minutes after trying Macadamia Natural Hair Healing Oil because I want to tell you what you will get with your first 5 minutes using this product.

First, you will put a tiny bit of it into your hand, rub your hands together, but before you can run your hands through your hair you will realize that the oil is gone and your hands are dry ...What? (this is clue number one).

Second, you will then roll your eyes and try again. But this time putting a lot more of it in your hands, rubbing your now oily hands together and running it through your hair. Darn! You will think. I've gone and made my hair wayy too greasy. Idiot.

In defeat, you will wash your hands, brush your hair a few times thinking (maybe it will at least look like a wet gel). Then run your hands through your hair again expecting to feel grease.... but you'll feel nothing but soft dry bouncy hair. Where did it go? Ridiculous!

You will then stare in the mirror for a few moments in a mix of suspicion and awe. Wonder momentarily where the f*** this product has been all your life. Hear your hair thank you for what you just did. You will then promptly proceed to your computer and order the larger bottle of this.

The End.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better for skin than hair IMO, 12 April 2012
Amazon Customer (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I decided to give this a try as it was on special, and so was half the price of Moroccan Oil, which is what I normally use. It also sounded nice (macadamia and argan oil sounds like a good combination) and has a lot of 5 star reviews, so seemed a safe enough gamble.

And my verdict is: It's okay, but not as good as the MO - at least not for my hair:
- some of the fuzz is tamed, but not as much as with the MO
- it doesn't leave my hair as shiny - it seems to leave a slightly matt residue, whereas normally my hair is very very shiny
- the smell is okay, but not fantastic, It's slightly artificial smelling somehow, like the perfume they used to add to nappies and sanitary towels back in the seventies
- my hair doesn't feel as soft as with the MO

It's okay, but not something I would rave to my friends about. Not a waste of money exactly, but I'm not sure if I'll bother finishing the bottle, as the results are just not quite good enough. Possibly people with a different hair type might get a better result than I did (my hair is fine, slightly wavy, and flyaway)

edit: a few months later, I discovered a good use for this oil. It's actually a great skin moisturiser. I use it on my face after I get out of the bath, and it leaves it feeling lovely and smooth. I have acne-prone skin, so it's lovely to find something that doesn't provoke a break-out. So, new conclusion, a bit so-so for hair, but really nice for skin!

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend both this product & the supplier, 17 April 2015
Product was delivered within 4 days :-). I bought the 30ml just to give it a try & will definitely buy the larger bottle next time for myself. My hair is no longer flyaway but, silky & shiny. Had several comments on how healthy my hair looks. Will buy the 30ml bottles as presents for family & friends.
I would recommend both this product & the supplier. 5/5

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff although the frizz ease serum I was previously ..., 15 May 2015
Good stuff although the frizz ease serum I was previously using seemed to do the same job but for a fraction of the cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... buy this for my fiancée as she has hair like the hair bear bunch, 9 Dec. 2014
always buy this for my fiancée as she has hair like the hair bear bunch...a really brilliant product she says

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not too bad!, 22 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft hair, 12 May 2015
Great stuff. I have medium length coloured blonde hair and it really adds moisture and stops it looking dry. Use a small amount. I sometimes add it to conditioner and use it as a hair mask. Not greasy at all. Worth spending that bit more to buy this product, lasts ages as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle worker, 26 Jan. 2013
LK (Leeds, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I had to get this after reading Michelle Keegan uses it for her lovely long locks. It came with 2 days which is super fast. It doesn't tell you how to use it but I just put one pump of it into my hands and rubbed them together then worked it through the ends of my hair then up to the roots. It smells lovely I was expecting a marzipan smell but it's nothing like this at all. I applied it to my damp hair then began drying it with a hairdryer. I was amazed at how fast my hair dryed It usually takes me 20 minutes to dry my hair but I was done in under 10! And my hair has never felt so soft and looked so shiny. My flyaway ends were also smooth and straight and I didn't even need to use hair straightners. I'm sure the bottle will last ages but I'm going to repurchase already!!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST HAIR PRODUCT EVER!!!, 14 Jan. 2014
My salon uses macadamia oil products and after my cut and colour the other day, my hair felt luxurious. I decided to treat myself and bought this, the shampoo and rinse. So far, this is the only one that has turned up and using it on it's own with my existing products is amazing. So, I am so excited to feel my soft locks when I can use it along with the shampoo and rinse. Yes, it is pretty expensive. BUT, buying it on amazon saved me over 50% AND I literally only used a couple of drops and have VERY long hair. So, I would expect it to last for around 6 months if you use it sparingly. Maybe even longer with short hair. I will never buy another make again. LOVE IT!!!!! Oh, and it was super speedy delivery so thumbs up all round :)

Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Hair Treatment - 125 ml