5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a go
i bought this product after i had seen reviews on it as i was searching for deep hair repair conditioners.
I have very dry brittle hair and also has a habit of getting greasy fairly quickly.
Published on 24 July 2012 by jessica

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING
Published 9 months ago by Elizabeth

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a go, 24 July 2012
so.... i got my hair cut and it was still very dry due to the amount if colouring i have had over the years switching from colour to colour, i bought this sachet to give it a try and would buy a bigger pot if i thought it was any good.
i know i cant give a full review as i used it only twice but i can tell you for my hair the results were AMAZING!
this is a pricey product if you want to buy in bigger amounts but last a good while as its not something you use every time you wash your hair.
So after i had done the process and washed it out, i was excited as i could already feel the difference in my hair while it was wet, after drying my hair, it smelt AMAZING, my hair was soft, it also felt a lot thicker as i don't have very thick hair, my damaged ends i did have didn't seem so obvious and also i went 2 days without washing my hair as i was so busy but it didn't get greasy until the end of the 2nd day so i really would recommend this product i loved it !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great intensive treatment for coloured hair, 24 April 2011
I tried this on my fine brittle and parched hair. It was thick and luxurious - a little can go a long way. It is packed full of beneficial ingredients that wont cause any harm to hair and scalp...lovely natural scents to that linger on your hair afterwards. I felt the sachet was worth the money - cos it is so thick and conditioning I just use it once a fortnight to keep it in good condition. My hair always looks brighter and shinier for two washes afterwards. It leaves my hair stronger for blowdrying hence less likely to get damaged. If you are stuck what to buy I would say that this is the best product from the range....shampoo and condioning rinse are ok together but can leave hair bit flat even after body building blow dry... and the healing oil spray smells absoulutely divine but benefits of that are just ok for one day...perhaps just a normal John Frida serum would be better instead of the spray...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 6 Jun. 2013
Bought this in a trial size to test out product before committing to full size product. I have very dry, coarse and frizzy hair and this stuff made it smooth, soft, light and manageable. I only used a small amount (probably no bigger than a 20p piece) so I feel even this small pack is going to last me a long time. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it, 6 April 2013
I didn't expect that that results. My hair are quite demage by often coloring and after jutst one use of the masque - such a difference!!! wow amazing!!!! definatelly will buy it again! - strongly recomend!!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Masque - 250 ml (Personal Care)
I was so excited about opening this hair masque, but waited until the previous argan oil product I was using had finished. What a disappointment. It has the pearly apricot look and synthetic fruity smell of cheap conditioner. I left in on my hair for a while and it went hard. It didn't feel it was doing anything so I heaped more on (contrary to advice in some reviews I'd read), and sure enough it didn't do anything.
I have nothing to compare it with but I have a strong suspicion the one I got is not the real thing. It's gone in the bin and I'm going back to argan oil.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Masque - 250 ml (Personal Care)
Whether you're a man or a woman, this stuff smells terrific in your hair! I've got a long history of dry and itchy scalp with seriously damaged hair. My wife finally got me to try this product saying it would help and it did give me some improvement. And it worked! This actually stopped the itching on my scalp and as long as I continue to use it, I don't get flakes anymore. Tea tree oil really is amazing. We use it not just in our hair products but also helps with skin care too; 100% Australian Tea Tree Oil + FREE Blemish Roll-on Stick with Tea Tree Oil. If you use the pure oil, it is great for pimples on the face and neck but you need to dilute it in water because alone the oil is very strong. So basically, if you have anything wrong with your skin or hair or body, there is probably a tea tree oil product out there that will solve it for you. Pretty neat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!, 21 Mar. 2011
Ms. A. J. Duffy (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought a sachet of this to try and was well impressed. It left my hair tangle free when I combed the masque through and after drying my hair it was so silky, soft and frizz free. It lasted until the next wash and my hair didn't get knotted after sleeping on it and had relaxed my wild curly hair, I coulden't stop running my fingers through it!!! I found the sachet holds alot and was able to use it again for another treatment. Well worth the money and now I will be buying the bigger pot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous Masque, 16 Jan. 2015
Michelle Sarf (London) - See all my reviews
I have thick natural afro hair and it tends to get dry quite quickly. I bought this as an alternative to ORS Hair Mayonnaise and I love it. It has a lovely natural and long-lasting aroma and it's incredibly thick. The 30ml sachet was enough to coat my almost shoulder-length hair and was easy to massage in. I found that the smell lasted a few days after using it and made my hair moisturised and easy to manage.

I'd recommend trying the small sample size first in case it doesn't suit your hair, however I would recommend this product and look forward to buying a bigger pack.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake...?, 20 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Masque - 250 ml (Personal Care)
I have used the macadamia deep repair masque for 2 years now as a hair stylist and love it but after using it from this particular seller I think this is a cheap fake.

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Masque - 250 ml (Personal Care)
Really not convinced on this product. After reading so many good reviews I thought I was bound to get a good product however when it arrived and I opened it it seemed to be really thin. I took to youtube to confirm and by the looks of all of the demonstrations and reviews mine is a watered down version. It smells like cheap conditioner and did nothing for my hair :(

Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Masque - 250 ml