4.0 out of 5 stars Great part gift
Good quality, reasonable price and is great for a swimming/beach towel for girls of a certain age.
Published on 15 Sep 2010 by Movieman

3.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: design on product does not match image
Published on 2 Aug 2010 by Ms. Y. P. Liu

3.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: design on product does not match image, 2 Aug 2010
Ms. Y. P. Liu "8p1ng" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hello Kitty Bows Bath Towel, Multi
Caution to buyers, I ordered this item only to find that the design on the towel that I was given is not the same as the image on the item description. Instead of receiving a black towel with the Hello Kitty face, I got a (salmon) pink coloured towel with Hello Kitty sitting down holding a heart shape. The quality of the towel is still good and delivered in good condition but the design is not at all what I expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars If you're short on budget but MUST have a HK towel, this is the one for you!!!, 28 Oct 2010
This review is from: Hello Kitty Bows Bath Towel, Multi
This towel is not what I thought a bath towel should be- it is very thin (I was actually going to buy the HK beach towel,which was slightly dearer,before I saw this one),but still strong and has not shrunk or discoloured (I've washed it twice) and it dries up pretty quickly,which is very handy if you only have one towel!

suppose that's what you get for this price? I do love Kitty ,but there's so much I can pay!
(PS - I've seen the same product offline,in a chic shop..costing over a 10...)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great part gift, 15 Sep 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Decorative item but not a towel, 29 Jun 2012
Lilly Penhaligon (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Hello Kitty Bows Bath Towel, Multi
This is a lovely decorative item - very large and quirky design however, it is extremely thin and is not a good quality towel. It certainly will not be sufficient for drying anything. I mainly use it as a beach towel - i.e. lay it out on the sand and lie on it but I'd take another fully functioning towel for any drying action required.

As long as you are aware that this product will not actually dry anything then you won't be disappointed. I have however, been very happy with it as a beach towel as I have described above - it keeps the sand away and because it's very visually distinctive you will be able to locate your place on the beach very easily.

I have washed this towel numerous times and I do have to say that the colours have not faded at all. I am impressed with this seeing as the towel itself is paper thin and I expected it to wash out in the first wash.

The towel was delivered very quickly and did not come with a lot of unnecessary packaging.

Hello Kitty Bows Bath Towel, Multi