on 6 March 2010
This second St Trinian's album has a good cross section of songs on it, following on from the same theme as the first album. Very enjoyable to listen to. Highly recommended to anyone who is a St Trinian's fan!
on 16 February 2014
Just goes to show that British Girls have more fun in films than yankee girls and their not as lame! British girls are strong and tough and that's why I loved watching this film it made me laugh and kept me hanging on the edge of my seat. Many thanks to the actors, the film crew and everyone involved in the making of the film, thanks to the seller and to amazon
on 25 July 2013
Bought this for the songs very good CD. Lots of different songs and would recommend it to someone who was looking for some music for a dance group or just to have a dance to. Very up beat and great songs. All the songs from the movie and some that featured more in the credits than the actual movie.
on 22 October 2015
St Trinian's 2 even better than the first CD. A great film with a fabulous sound track. I now have both DVDs and both CDs; does this make me a 'defender of anarchy'???
on 5 June 2013
I like this album. It has all the songs from the film which is all you need. I also like the fact that the cast sung some of the songs like in the first movie.
on 26 April 2013
Reall ygood music. Listening to it really puts you in a good mood. And reminds you how hillarious the film was!!!
on 1 October 2013
i have seen the film a few times and it always makes me laugh. cant wait to get hold of st trinians 3
on 7 November 2014
The film maybe a little wacky but I did love the soundtrack.
on 6 November 2014
Great songs to drive with.
on 13 December 2009
Brilliant film .. nothing like the originals but still really funny and the plot is real good.