Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.99

on 16 November 2009
What an excellent book!!!!!
I purchased it as a present for my daughters' 17th birthday.... she read it from cover to cover and is re-reading it still !!!
The photographs (of the band) are well presented and clear, she loves the fact that each band member has his own chapter....
Money well spent (its the first time I've actually got my teenagers birthday gift right to date ... lol)

SO IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THAT PERFECT GIFT FOR YOUR JLS FAN - THEN LOOK NO FURTHER (they won't be disappointed!!!)
on 7 January 2010
Very good! Realy good pictures.It tells you how they got together and stuff like that!.
on 10 November 2009
The perfect buy for any JLS fans,Would be a perfect present for Birthday or Christmas!
on 3 February 2011
I think this book is a book that can be read by anyone of any age. It is nice to see where JLS started and I would recommend it to any JLS fan.
on 5 October 2009
Excellent present for my Daughter who is a fan of JLS since they appeared on X Factor. She got it in time for her birthday and she read the book front to back in less that 1/2 day.

on 23 March 2010
I bought this book for my 11 year old daughter who is an avid JLS fan. She loves it and read it non stop for the first few days. Lots of photos of the guys and good information about each of them. Good the way you can go to a complete section about your favourite!!
on 30 December 2009
My 8 year old daughter was bought this as a surprise Christmas present as she adores JLS. she was so pleased.
Very good price.
Good nightime reading for my daughter.
on 14 January 2011
Ordered this for my daughter and it arrived in time for Christmas. She was thrilled as it is a lovely book full of photographs for her to look wistfully at (when she's not doing homework of course!). If you want to hear glass shattering squeals just give this book to a 13 year old girl with a couple of JLS concert tickets inside, you won't be able to hear for days!!
on 16 September 2013
This book is like its brand new, my 8yr old daughter is a massive JLS fan and now they have broken up she wants to get her hands on everything she can do with them. Can't wait to see her face when she opens this on christmas day morning :)
on 12 October 2012
I am the biggest jls fan and I love this book so much I got it as soon as it came out and couldn't believe how good the book was and how good the pictures were