on 11 November 2014
Padding is not sufficient and certainly not premium quality.
on 11 February 2015
Completely unable to use it but couldn't return as it was misshapen after I tried to fit it on my finger. Others may find it easier to use especially men who will have larger fingers.
on 30 June 2014
too uncomfortable with metal prongs
on 25 July 2014
I bought two for my poor bent little fingers that I am trying to stop deteriorating and deforming from arthritis. I recently read in a research magazine that it has been found that finger splints do work to halt deforming. I wear them overnight. They are made of a very light metal that is bendable and lined with a thin layer of foam. The bits that go round your finger to hold them on fold easily to fit your finger. The foam is comfortable. I like them and think they are ingenious.
A minor point to note is that when you get up in the night I need to take them off and they tinkle & rattle slightly when I put them down on the bedside table and then when I reach for them in the dark to put them back on!. So far my husband hasn't been woken by them. However I do recommend them.
on 22 August 2013
This was bought for my Mum, it did what it says it would, kept her finger in a straight position making it impossible for her finger to keep coming out of joint.
on 26 May 2015
Was not what I wanted did not work and was not suitable
on 19 July 2014