4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, fast, effective
Published on 21 Mar 2010 by Tufty

2.0 out of 5 stars Gort bored and poor editing
I have completed other fitness programs like Insanity and Body Beast. I found the editing to be very poor as other comments said. I only lasted a week before I got sick of the program. Although I now have a few more ideas on kettlebell exercices.
Published 12 months ago by Rick S

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, fast, effective, 21 Mar 2010
Tufty (South East England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kettleworx Ultra 10 DVD Set + Free 5lb Kettlbell
I watched the infomercial on Sky for weeks and did a lot of research before buying the complete set with the 5lb kettlebell. I have tried a lot of different exercise routines over the years from Winsor pilates to different forms of yoga, mini trampolines etc. and I like to workout and move my body since I sit in an office all day. I would have to say that this really IS the most fun, fast and effective routine out there but then again with some of the DVDs having 6 workouts on them it is never routine. Ryan the instructor is great and really keeps you motivated. Now I thought I was pretty fit but this really tests you but not to the point where you don't want to come back for more. The results have been great even though I haven't managed to fit in the 3 workouts per week - more like one or two and I wonder how I would feel if time allowed for 3 or more a week? My only gripes are that the warm and cool down at only 3 minutes each are not enough - I warm up myself before the Kettleworx warm up to protect my joints, knees and back. Sometimes the amount of reps on one side is not the same as the other which is slightly annoying. The actual workout is around 20 mins so with the extra 3 x 2mins it is more like 30mins overall but to sell it in to people I guess he has to push the 20mins x 3 times a week to get people interested. I have to take it easy on some movements as I have something similar to mild fibromyalgia and I do get sore but I love the workouts and my physique, energy, zest for life and cardio have all really benefitted from Kettleworx and I would recommend it. I have recently upgraded to the 10lb kettlebell and boy do I feel it in some of the movements such as the one arm and two arm swing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Core Fantastic!, 19 Oct 2010
This review is from: Kettleworx Ultra 10 DVD Set + Free 5lb Kettlbell
I am a biscuit craving curry eating JD & Coke swilling fitness instructor. I come from an overweight family and I am proof that exercise helps massively as I am still 8/10.

Although I am slim I have always fancied more defined abs and although I dont eat loads I still wanted to eat what I fancied whether it be chocolate or any other fattening thing you can think of. Forget about cutting out alcohol I love my social life "I dont live to exercise I exercise so I can drink eat and be merry!!"

Lets get to the point, I have been considering using Kettlebells for around a year or so then saw this offer and decided to make the plunge. So glad I did its brilliant I would recommend this to any one who does not want to be bothered going to a gym or spend hours doing exercise that they dont really enjoy.

However I followed this programme and did it 3 times per week (come on its only 20 mins) and another 10 minute one on in between days with a 6kg Kettlebell. (I do Bodypump so the 51b Kettlebell was too light for me).

Results???? After just 2 weeks waist and abs tightened up but the best result was my bum it seemed much firmer and lifted. It really targets the core there are lots of squat based exercises (great for the bum) but hey this is what burns the fat!!! The exercises are easy to follow and you get in and get out all in 20 mins simple as that!

I am now in my 5th week and can really see the difference especially on my abs,bum & legs. If I had followed the diet plan along with the exercise programme which I must admit is not like a diet (I think I would be eating a lot more) I would definitely lose weight fast! But I am not doing it to lose weight just definition and OMG it works!!!!! Ill certainly drink to that CHEERS!!! So what are you waiting for??

GUYS ONE CAUTION - If you have never worked out with weights before start with the 51b weight you can always go up. I rest my case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results, 6 April 2010
A. Millward (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kettleworx Ultra 10 DVD Set + Free 5lb Kettlbell
I have been amazed by the results i've had with this exercise program, its literally the only exercise i do now.
I completed the 6 week program with the 10lb weight and I've just started again using the 20lb weight and using the bonus DVD's on the inbetween days. I will also be buying the Advanced DVD's when i complete this 6 week program with the heavier weight.
Its easy to follow and convenient as only 20 minutes exercises (well 30 minutes total with the warm up and cool down) so really easy to actually stick to. I find with gym's i find excuses not to go, because they take up so much time and quite dull with kettleworx I never feel like i want to miss a workout. Although be warned, its very intense exercise, i'm 27, ideal weight and quite active and i still have to use the pause button to get my breath back! But the results are definitly worth it, i've seen more results in the last 8 weeks of kettleworx than i did with years of using the gym. Definitly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Aug 2012
This review is from: Kettleworx Ultra 10 DVD Set + Free 5lb Kettlbell
I had been looking around for ages for a kettle bell program and have seen similar things much cheaper. I bought the full set for £80 and have to say the variety you get is amazing. Different workouts to suit what time you have available. His workouts are 20 mins but are a little longer than that to allow for the warm up and cool down. Can't find 20 minutes, then do the fast fat burn - 10 mins plus warm up and cool down - don't think that's enough??? Wait until the following morning you will find muscles that you didn't know you had.

Yes it is a lot of money if you think you won't use it. I've had my set for about a month and although I'm not religiously doing it 3 times a week - some weeks its more, some weeks its less but already I have seen my weight bmi and body fat decrease and my muscle and water content increase. Am I doing the fat free diet that comes with it - nope. But already I can see things changing.

You don't need lots of room either, I live in a 2 bed house that was built in the late 80s so is the size of a rabbit hutch!!!

Dont underestimate the power of the 5lb kettlebell either!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel Good, 3 Aug 2010
This review is from: Kettleworx Ultra 10 DVD Set + Free 5lb Kettlbell
Working my way through the DVD's, brilliant! Came with 5lbs kettlebell and after second set I definitely feel that the 5lbs is a sturyd weight to start.
After 4 weeks I feel better and fitter, and purchasing the 10lbs kettlebell soon. have not noticed and physical difference yet apart from stamina to complete sets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 29 Jun 2010
This review is from: Kettleworx Ultra 10 DVD Set + Free 5lb Kettlbell
As a new mother with limited space at home I was unable to buy a home treadmill or cross-trainer so was mesmerised by the Kettleworx promotional programme. Having spent some time researching the pros and cons I decided to buy it. This is a fab product if used on a regular basis, within a few minutes you will be sweating just because of swinging a kettlebell around in different directions and movements, the following day you will feel it. I am very happy with it and will thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kettleworx Works, 8 Aug 2011
A. Gill (Aberdeen) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kettleworx Ultra 10 DVD Set + Free 5lb Kettlbell
Buying the kit is the easy bit! Plent work outs to chose from. Some are a bit repetitive, but you do really feel them working. The Free kettlbell is only really of any use for the first week or so. Need to invest in heavier one soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 9 April 2011
This review is from: Kettleworx Ultra 10 DVD Set + Free 5lb Kettlbell
kettleworx is a great investment! The routines are varied and fun, which keep interested and they're quite easy to learn. This is the perfect workout set for people who aren't used to exercise and want to get fit. I had great fun doing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars kettleworx, 5 Jun 2010
K. Wakefield (ci) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kettleworx Ultra 10 DVD Set + Free 5lb Kettlbell
Excellent package. Great DVDs-love the workouts! Think you have to follow the diet strictly as well as working out to be transformed in 6 weeks though!

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressesd, 2 Aug 2010
This review is from: Kettleworx Ultra 10 DVD Set + Free 5lb Kettlbell
I would like to say that as someone who used to have a personal trainer at the gym I did wonder how effective this would be. I gave up the trainer as financially it was too expensive. Having read up alot about the kettlebell workouts I decided to give them a try and have to say it is very effective! Many of the exercises are what I used to do with the personal trainer with weights so it is a huge bonus (personal trainer used to cost £60 per week). Even though it is only for 20 mins I really felt the effects the next day and it is not too strenuous to be offputting. Even my sister has bought the set and is impressed - and she is not a fan of exercise. I think I will probably buy the range of weights as I am sure the 5lb will feel light over the coming weeks. The other positive with this workout system is that you have increasingly difficult separate workouts on each DVD for each week of the 6 week program which is to ensure fitness levels increase and tone the body. I have to give this a 100% positive review and look forward to seeing the results.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›