5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, appealing and well made.
This is a realy well thought out toy which can be attached to the side of the cot, used like a cloth book, or used on the floor for "tummy time" play. One side has strong black and white graphics to appeal to newborns and very young babies, and the other has a first shape sorter element to it. Has lovely colours and pictures as well as different textured fabrics. All...
Published on 14 Sep 2010 by 85kab

2.0 out of 5 stars Quite dark, bits don't fit together very well, other Lamaze products are better
Overall I'm not that pleased with this item. It's quite dark in colour (lots of black/brown) and the 'pieces' are quite hard for a baby to put into the correct places.

Also worth noting that it has exactly the same materials as used in other Lamaze products - therefore if you have one then most of the others are very similar.

Quite disappointed...
Published 10 months ago by Neil

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy from birth !, 1 Jan 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Soft Activity Puzzle (Baby Product)
I got that book as a present and put it by the changing table. My son was staring at it from when he was a few days old as the black and white patterns caught his eyes straight away ! He is now starting to enjoy the other side too. This is a great buy and I am offering it to all my friends having babies !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 8 Nov 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Soft Activity Puzzle (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 5 months old girl, and she absolutely loves it and on top of that my 3 year old boy thinks it fun to play with as well, so they play with it together. Great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic from day 1, 24 Oct 2011
H. Witherstone (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Soft Activity Puzzle (Baby Product)
We bought this whilst I was pregnant with our son. Right from day 1 he has been fascinated with this. He's 5 weeks old now, and we still have it on the black and white side. He will stare at it for ages. We stand it up and line the side of his moses basket with it. I think this toy will be fab for months and months to come. When he gets older he can look at the coloured side, and then he can start fitting the shapes into the holes when he's older still. I love that you can tie it to a cot, lie it on the floor for tummy time or stand it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great toy which will grow with my daughter, 10 Sep 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Soft Activity Puzzle (Baby Product)
Young babies are supposed to see high contrast shades and from a few weeks old my daughter has seemed captivated by the black and white patterns. Now 2 months she has started to take an interest in the animals dangling in front of her, even starting to reach out for them when we get excited at her accidentally flailing about! With the colourful other side and shape fitting element, this should keep her entertained for more months to come as she develops.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not "great", 2 Feb 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Soft Activity Puzzle (Baby Product)
I bought this to use in my son's cot when he was about 3 months old as something for him to gaze at/ play with when he woke up, and possibly to use as a book/ on play mat etc.

I'm a big fan of Lamaze products generally, however I wouldn't say this is anywhere near their best. It is well made and lovely colours/ designs/ etc, but I can't really work out how best my son (now nearly 6 months)can use it. I had to remove it from the cot as he started to wake himnself by catching the animal shapes which rattle with his hands/ arms whilst asleep. He has had some, but not much, use out of it on the play mat as in a lying position it's difficult to hold opened out, and a bit awkward for small hands to manipulate if you tie it into a kind of cube. Maybe he just needs to grow into it, once he's sitting.

For me it feels like a toy that doesn't quite fulfil any of the play uses (cloth book/ cot frieze/ puzzle) as successfully as I would normally expect from a Lamaze toy, but I'm probably just picky!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze soft puzzle, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Soft Activity Puzzle (Baby Product)
Excellent value. Bright and colourful. Lovely for little hands to handle. Sent this to my little granddaughter in France, and she loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars activity puzzle, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Soft Activity Puzzle (Baby Product)
a beautiful present for my grand-daughter and it is suitable as a play alone toy or can be attached to the cot sides

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Soft Activity Puzzle (Baby Product)
Bought as a gift for one of my colleagues kids when we had them in for a christmas party, well received.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Soft Activity Puzzle (Baby Product)
My boy lives thus and it us one if his favourite toys. I think it helps that it us sift and can end up in his mouth mist if the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 13 Jan 2014