4.0 out of 5 stars cosy
Published on 16 July 2012 by Sarahlib

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size information stated by seller
These crocs actually come in 3 different widths, but there is no information on this, nor is there an option to select one.

We ordered size 1 and were surprised to get really big shoes. The size on the shoes says 1 - 3 and on the label 1 - W3. So we looked it up and the 3 means very wide.

So I tried to get a new pair from the seller, but there is no...
Published 20 months ago by Bella

4.0 out of 5 stars cosy, 16 July 2012
gorgeous colour. We are complete crocoholics and use them for play, beach etc. When they get grubby shove in washing machine and they're as good as new! Come up wonderfully clean on whatever cycle! Also obviously can be handwashed but when we're sandy from the beach we dump them in with our clothes and it's all good! Beautifully comfy and not sweaty or anything. Very soft and squishy and light! Great for popping in handbag as just incase shoes! Enjoy!

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size information stated by seller, 8 Sept. 2013

So I tried to get a new pair from the seller, but there is no option to do so.

The crocs look really nice but my son cannot wear them at all. My advice is go to a store or buy from a seller that declares the width of the shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars good shoes, 20 Aug. 2012
Good pair of shoes for my little girl. Easy for her to put on by herself and very soft to wear. Great for playing in the garden. I have Crocs for both of my children now and always have to go down a size. My daughter is size 7 1/2 but fits into 6-7 in Crocs. Size 8-9 were huge. They seem to come big to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every child should have some!, 29 Nov. 2013
These really are excellent quality. I always have my daughters shoes and slippers fitted but was in a constant battle to get my 3 year old to keep her slippers on then it was always a pain getting them back on her feet when she removed them so I gave these a go which with Amazons good prices ended up cheaper than the slippers I was buying and we have never looked back! Yes she still takes them off but can put them back on herself. You can see how they fit as this was a worry as they cover two sizes but you can see that the toes do or do not have room. It was holiday time when I bought this first pair so they went along for around the caravan which was great, but they were also used on the beach, in the mud anywhere really. I don't let her wear them out walking on the streets as I think she is too young for this style to do that yet(probably me being old fashioned)but for slippers and on the beach and round the pool they are excellent. What amazed me is no matter how dirty they got you just got a warm soapy cloth on to them then dried them with a dry rag and they were ready instantly to wear again. It states you can machine wash them but I never even needed to. This first pair have just been outgrown but both myself and her father were amazed at how new they looked as they were put into the charity bag, someone has a bargain coming! We've just bought the ones with fur in for the winter which look just as good and extra cosy. We all have them now as slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 24 July 2013
I brought these crocs for my daughter for our holiday and after reading other reviews i chose these ones.
The colour is slightly darker than the actual picture but that didn't bother my daughter.
I choose to get my daughter size 2 as she is in between sizes thankfully these are great only a little bit of space to grow in to, some other reviews mentioned the sizes were bigger well i wouldn't say that i think maybe if your child has narrow feet then they may come up big.
They are great to clean and my daughter said they are bouncy and comfy, so overall i would definately recommend and for the price i reckon they are the cheapest online.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junior size 1 yes but width 3!!!! - width not stated, 21 Dec. 2013
just purchased a junior size 1 navy they arrived saying J1 w3 this means extra wide again there was no mention of this in the sales pitch online. feel annoyed and mislead would never have bought a w3 width for my son. will see if amazon tries to charge me to send them back when sales pitch made no mention of width size. disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars CROCS Junior, 13 Sept. 2012
Bought a pair of the navy Baya Clogs for my 6 year old nephew and he loved them. He found them very comfortable and the design is perfect because it is stylish and perfect for children.
The best thing about these is that they are so easy for kids to put on and take off so they can wear them anywhere and everywhere, and since getting them my nephew has refused to wear any of his other shoes or trainers!
Sizing can be an issue but the Crocs website has a good size guide which has measurements and guidelines for different countries which you can follow. Also, as some people have already said, getting one size bigger may be worth your while especially for children as they grow very quickly and the strap on these Crocs can keep their feet in place if needed.
The price on Amazon is the best I have seen as I was looking around for a while including the Crocs store - which only meets Amazon prices if you find what you are looking for in the sale section.
I would highly recommend these Crocs...a must have for all kids!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddlers, 26 May 2013
Practical first shoe for little ones, especially at this time of the year. 18 month old granddaughter loves the pretty colour, they're a good wide fit, and very easy to clean after a visit to the beach or park.

5.0 out of 5 stars my girls never want to get out of them, 29 Jun. 2012
My three year old and one year old love these. They always want to wear them in preference to other shoes/sandals. Unlike the cheaper imitations, they don't make their feet sweat. They are very comfy to wear - great for general rough play outside/as slippers and at the beach where they can just walk into the water and avoid getting cut with sharp stones. You get a lot of wear from them. At first, I put the strap at the back and then as their feet get bigger I can put it at the front. My older girl is on her second pair as she keeps demanding another one when she grows out of them. Very satisfied. Plus Amazon are a lot cheaper than the high street stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 19 July 2013
The ultimate kids summer shoe. Both my kids pretty much live in their crocs all summer and would in winter too given the chance . For them........ Light comfy, cute colour, slip on/off easily, can jump in puddles, swim, shower, basically do what they want in them without mum nagging. For me.... No polish required, just a quick rinse under the tap and they are back to new, great for camping, walking, playing etc. generally multi functional. a lot cheaper than a leading brand Sandle too. Don't be tempted to buy the cheap fakes as they rub the kids feet and don't stay on as we'll. I'm a big crocs fan. Can you tell?