Size: M (41)|Colour: Fench Navy|Change
Price:£24.99+ Free shipping

on 12 October 2011
i purchased this for my husbands birthday he was quite chuffed and THEN when he tried it on was thrilled and it has worn it loads with the weather we have been having looks good not too bulky so best buy
on 28 November 2010
The photo gives it a plumped up look. It is not quite like that. There is the minimum of padding so is not suitable for very cold periods. However, The quality is good, sturdy zip. Firm Velcro fastenings. Elasticated sides help it hug the body.
The material is cold to the touch and would not keep your neck warm. Do not buy this if you are looking for warmth. More of a shower/wind stopper. I had to buy a different one for winter. Nike do some good alternatives.
on 30 January 2011
I bought this in a xs for my 12 year old son and he is very happy with it.
He uses it to play football and it washes very well and dries quickly
on 6 January 2015
I've had so many body warmers over the years - expensive gift ones that I wore once (and then hid)... to the ones I wore into the ground...(my last one).... And this Result Ripstop looks and feels like I'll be wearing this one until it's threadbare.
It is not too bulky for working in - but it is great at keeping the wind out - and keeping the warmth in... also the zip is big enough to be used with gloves - and strong enough for a bit of abuse.
I like this alot!
on 15 January 2013
I wear this over a hoody or fleece, close fitting and comfortable, within a minute or so you can feel the difference.
Not bulky, lightweight and surprisingly warm when used as another layer.
Shame they used exposed velcro on the upward opening hand pockets, tends to damage gloves.
Inside left side there is pocket for phone, again velcro fastened but handy, plus a zipped pocket above.
Good enough value, glad I bought it.
on 22 February 2013
The Bodywarmer itself is well made, and looks fine, however it is not quite as warm as some cheaper Bodywarmers that I already own, but as I said it is well made albeit as sizes go a little on the small size for a "L" Large size, again all manufacturers are different, so although all my other Bodywarmers are "L" size and are an ample fit, this one is a wee bit on the tight side, but unless you are able to fit the items on before purchase you will not know until it arrives if in fact it will fit you, much the same as shoes I guess, so lesson learned for me is, if you want an item that fits the way you want it to fit, then go out to a shop and try it on !!
on 7 January 2012
I bought this bodywarmer for a Christmas present for my tall relative, he says he is very pleased with it, it is slightly short but very warm and not cumbersom.
on 28 June 2013
Item arrived on time. Well made product but material a little more synthetic looking than appears on the photo. The only reason I did not give it a 5!!
on 16 August 2013
reasonable quality, far too short at the front, precludes the wearing of any shirt not tucked in. Lacking in padding
on 29 October 2015
Item looks very nice and good quality on amazon but as there is no back side of west photo its longer at the back which I dont like also its not what you see on photo its just a cheap west so I would not buy it again
problem with returning I have to pay return postage so its not worth who is losing? customer!

See one answered question