5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice
Love this watch, seem to fit to every outfit. For the price I really did not expect to look this good, I think I need to revise my views on not-expensive watches. Totally recommend this product.
Published on 23 Jun. 2011 by winterfell

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy
Really liked the way it looked and thought it would go with most things. But it was really flimsy and although it was the pin on the strap that went I could imagine it wouldn't take much for the bracelet straps to break too. Nice but not practical and looks too everyday to be so precious
Published on 15 Jan. 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 15 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Kahuna KLS-0083L Ladies brown beaded multi thong watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 21 April 2011
Action Man "Jon" (West Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
Had for 2 months and one of the leather straps as broken and this is not due to mis-use as I do not wear everyday. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 23 Jun. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it, 10 April 2011
I love this watch. It has a very clear face and I was looking for something that was a bit different. This has now become the watch I wear all the time. It goes with everything, work and casual. Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking watch, 24 Jun. 2012
This watch looks lovely on, not tested in water yet : / Only thing is i wish it had a light .

5.0 out of 5 stars Beaded Thong Watch, 21 May 2012
Present for my daughter; she loved it!. The watch looks better in real life than it does online and keeps good time taboot. Good compromise, beads and bracelets with functioning watch. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome gift, 15 Feb. 2012
This is the best watch i've ever seen. looks so beautiful, so tiny and worth buying it at a low price. Thanks for amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, 20 Nov. 2012
I treated myself to this watch because I like bangles and bracelets and didn't want a formal watch. I love that it looks like it has bracelets attached to it.

It comes with a clear plastic type cover to the watch face which I tried to keep on mine for as long as possible and the packaging was ok too.

If I have one complaint, it's that the watch does look a little manly and if there was one with different coloured bands, that would be ace!!!

If you have a girlfriend/mum/friend/ other half who likes her beads and bangles, and needs a watch, then Im sure they would like this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good - but disapointing, 25 Aug. 2013
I really liked this watch when I bought it but the "waterproof to 30 metres" in the description was not to be. The first time I went swimming the inside misted up. I didn't dare to get it wet again as I wanted to tell the time while on holiday. Two days after I got home it stopped altogether. This is unlikely to be the battery as it is less than a month old. Sadly it will have to be returned (the 3rd Kahuna watch to be returned in 3 months!). The previous 2 watches had straps that came apart and I will try a different make in the future although I do like the design.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy - special watch, 30 Nov. 2010
Visa "Charlotte" (Denmark) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with this watch. It looks nice and the quality is good. It is a bracelet and a watch at the same time. Only problem is, that it's a bit difficult to tell the time because the background colour in the casing is darker than the picture on Amazon.