4.0 out of 5 stars Myrtle Clover mark I
The First of the Myrtle Clover Mysteries, and whilst it shows in the character and writing style development, a thoroughly enjoyable read. I bought it because I had downloaded her other free volumes on my Kindle and felt it only fair to pay for the only one on sale, especially given the hours of bedtime reading and giggles the author has provided me with.
Published 19 months ago by Miss F E Flynn

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the other Myrtle Clover stories
I bought this because I'd read the other Myrtle Clover mysteries and loved them. I didn't enjoy this one so much, however - thought the plot was less gripping and rather slow. Myrtle is still one of my favourite sleuths, however, and I hope there are other books to come featuring the feisty octogenarian!
Published 20 months ago by KittyG26

4.0 out of 5 stars Myrtle Clover mark I, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Pretty is as Pretty Dies (Myrtle Clover Mysteries Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the other Myrtle Clover stories, 21 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing, easy to read will certainly read more of the Myrtle Clover mysteries., 18 Jun. 2014
My daughter read a couple of these books and recomended them I found them amusing, easy to read will certainly read more of the Myrtle Clover mysteries

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 19 May 2014
A good read. Fun and mysterious. Well written. Easy reading and good progressive story. Likeable characters and a good plot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Myrtle Clover and her family and friends!, 2 Feb. 2014
Ms. M. A. Morris "Magsmegan" (North London, UK.) - See all my reviews
Love this series, reminds me of an American Miss Marple living in the South USA - easy amusing reads each one of this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant cozy mystery, 19 Jan. 2014
I love cozy mysteries as they are perfect bed time reading and Elizabeth Spam Craig is one of the best. I adore Myrtle Clover she is such a character - I want to be just like her when I am 80 lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Gnome sweet gnome, 16 Jan. 2014
I love Myrtle Clover books. She's feisty and smart and a role model for the senior set! Can't wait to read more.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very enjoyable, genteel read!, 14 Jan. 2014
Elizabeth Spann Craig is a new author for me but a thoroughly enjoyable read it was and would certainly recommend this delightfully genteel murder mystery. Will now get cracking on the second book in this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 16 Aug. 2013
I really enjoyed this book, I've read the other books in the Myrtle Clover Mystery series and have really enjoyed them all. Hopefully another one will be released soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Nov. 2014