5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice quality tshirt.
Published 23 months ago by Lucy1038

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok
The delivery was fast, the product itself may not be the best material for the price you are paying tho, so if your looking for brilliant quality id avoid online and go to a store to check the top yourself first. i have bought it as a gift so will see if he likes it on the 25/12/2011
Published on 17 Nov 2011 by chanel

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice quality tshirt., 6 Jan 2013
Lucy1038 (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I ordered this tshirt for my fiancé for Christmas. He loved it! It was a great quality tshirt and the gold lettering was actually properly gold unlike the murky colour in the picture! A must for any How I Met Your Mother fan. Like other reviewers I found the sizing to run on the large size so would advising going for a smaller size than normal. Other than that a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 2 July 2012
This tee shirt was for my son and he is hard to please. He was very pleased with the product and wears it often. The service was very prompt and overall cost was minimal for the quality. Thank you Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 17 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Wait for it!!!, 30 Dec 2013
Brought this for my brother as a Christmas present as he is a big fan of HIMYM. Fits him great, quality is good and it came quickly. Would order again!

5.0 out of 5 stars an excellent gift for a how I met your mother fan, 4 Dec 2013
Great quality and great price, I bought this for my partners Xmas present and I know he is going to love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Touchlines How I Met Your Mother - Legendary Mens T-Shirt (Sports Apparel)
I purchased this a gift for a friend (big fan of HIMYM) Fitted him prefectly and great aquality. Makes an ideal gift for any Barney Stinson fans

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 10 April 2013
Got this for my boyfriend. He loves it because we both watch how I met your mother a lot. Although tshirts quality isn't the best

5.0 out of 5 stars Amaz...ing, 31 Mar 2013
Great t shirt exactly what I expected. Really nice material. Good sizing. Definitely will order again. Received it right in time for my husband birthday

5.0 out of 5 stars This T-Sirt is Wait For It LENGEN -Dary !, 30 Jan 2013
Bought as a present for my son for Christmas who was delighted with his gift. The product is very good quality and washes well. I would recommend using this company as the service was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy!, 8 Dec 2012
Top feels very comfy and fits well. Ofcourse who wouldnt like the how i met your mother reference so a good buy and the everyone seems to love it