5.0 out of 5 stars Try these before getting on SSRI's.
I have severe depression, and after 3 weeks taking 3 capsules per day, I noticed a huge difference in my illness without all the horrible side effects of SSRI's.

I'm definitely going to reorder and stay on these.
Published 12 months ago by EddieStrike

3.0 out of 5 stars Only 40-73mg of extract
The listing says 275mg, but does not explain if this is extract or dry herb. The product info from Vogel included in the box says '1 tablet contains 40-73mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh St John's wort (Hypericum perforatum L.) flowering herb (3.1-4.0:1)', and gives the dosage for adults as 1 tablet three times a day.

When comparing this to other St...
Published 11 months ago by J. Williamson

3.0 out of 5 stars Only 40-73mg of extract, 9 Aug 2013
J. Williamson "msjwkb" (North Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Vogel Organic 275 mg St John's Wort Hyperiforce 60 Tablets (Personal Care)

When comparing this to other St John's wort products I suggest you check whether you are comparing like with like - extract or the dry herb weights which can be as much as 4 times different. Always check with the manufacturers web site that the Amazon listing is correct.

I have a great respect for the quality of Vogel products, and have used them before. My 3 stars refers to the product listing which does not seem to accurately reflect a low dose of Hypericum compared with other products on the market. This low dosage may suit some customers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Try these before getting on SSRI's., 20 Jun 2013

I'm definitely going to reorder and stay on these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered!, 28 April 2014
Wanted to try St Johns Wort for stress related trembling but we cant get it in Ireland. So, been taking 1 tablet am & pm for about a month and my trembling is much better even though I'm under a lot of stress at the moment I'm well pleased