5.0 out of 5 stars great fun for big imaginations
This Harry Potter robe knocked the socks off my 4 year old! It pretty much an exact replica of the Hogwarts 'Griffindor' school robe and is a must have for any harry potter fan! Its made with a red silky lining and the outside material is velvety, not something you can tell in the product photo. Its made well and looks like it will last. I brought this robe with the...
Published on 17 July 2011 by superstyler

1.0 out of 5 stars Very flimsy
This should not be described as a Deluxe costume in my opinion. The fabric is very light and flimsy, and therefore it does not hang very nicely. It is a very standard product. I don't mind paying for something that's good quality, but this is over-priced for what it is.
Published on 10 Dec. 2009 by Paddington

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars really pleased with deluxe Harry potter robe, 27 Feb. 2015
Brought ready for book day and after lots of searching found this deluxe robe and I am really happy with it. It is well made with a crushed velvet material not particularly thick though, emblem really nice especially compared to many others. Sellers had very different delivery dates but one I used was incredibly quick arriving earlier than expected. My son is 4 but I ordered size 5-6 and I am glad I did as a good fit but with a bit of room still so can maybe use again next year too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 6 Sept. 2013
An early purchase for Christmas but I expect this will be a monster success ! It is good quality and looks the part . I had read all the reviews so was a little apprehensive but delighted when it arrived . The red silk lining is beautiful and the badge is great . The velvet is thin on the back of the outfit but it really is a super little outfit for kids . My son is 4 and I am sure will adore it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter Robe, 26 Jun. 2012
This Robe is certainly very good for the cost. The only concern I would have is that it is advertised as being for 5-7 years old. When the cloke arrived it clearly states it is for 5-6 years old. The sleeves come up quite short which could be something to think about depending on the size of the child. Overall my boys are very pleased with it and have loved dressing up as 'Harry'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter Robe, 19 Nov. 2011
Had a couple of problems first off because wrong size was sent. However after a few e-mails( all of which received a reply ) I was sent the correct size and am extremely happy with my purchase. My son will love this - have also purchased the glasses, wand and a cheap broom stick from halloween, I can't wait for christmas and see him in the whole outfit :-D

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice costume!, 18 Jan. 2013
I ordered 2 of these robes for my kids who love Harry and Hermione. I thought they were very nice costumes and the kids were over the moon with them. The fabric looks like velour and the inside is a satin kind of fabric in a beautiful dark red which I make the Gryffindor look. There are a few robes out there that are more like the real ones (from the movies) but were much more expensive so I think this has a good quality/price (bought it with discount!) and I would buy it again. I still dont know if it's going to last because it's still new and the fabric is a little thin but I hope it will last for a few years ate least.

I have a 4 yo son and a 7 yo daughter, so I bought the size 5-6 that fits perfectly in the boy and the 7-8 that is just enough for the girl, a little small in the sleeves but it's ok (both kids are tall for their age) I would buy the next size for her but the 7-8 is the bigger size I found.

Loved the detail in the Gryffindor symbol that is embroiled and gives a nice finish look the the howgarts uniform.

Overall it was a good buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but a bit expensive, 29 April 2013
N. Lemans (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harry Potter™ Deluxe School Robe (Toy)
This is quite a nice set of robes, far better than the cheaper alternative, but as with all things Mr Potter, quite expensive for what it is. My daughter absolutely adores them though, and they have been worn constantly, so for that reason alone, I consider it money well spent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter™ Deluxe School Robe (Toy)
The mixed reviews almost put me off and I'm glad they didn't in the end. The robe is quite thin but has been worn constantly for a month and still looks perfect. Nice material and my daughter absolutely loves it. I would definitely recommend for dressing up games!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift of the Year, 30 Dec. 2011
This item was, compared to other clothing costumes bought in the past, totally luxurious and my 3 year old nephew has not taken it off since his birthday on 5th December! The material is high quality and the size is perfect. Thanks for the gift of the year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Robe good length, material looks and feels good quality, 27 Feb. 2015
C. Haddock - See all my reviews
Bought for grandson as Christmas gift. He is Harry Potter mad (got the wand as well). Robe good length, material looks and feels good quality. Unable to say how it will stand up to the wear and tear of an 8 year old but very hopeful that it will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy a larger size than needed, 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter™ Deluxe School Robe (Toy)
I bought this for my 5 year old granddaughter, and although she is very average in height, I bought the 'large' size which came to just above her ankles - she will get many years wear out of it. She loved it, together with her wand.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›