on 21 February 2011
My daughter just loves Sonic the hedgehog and has loved her Sonic toy from the moment she got it. It is definately true to the Sonic image, however the stitching will need to be repaired at the back as it wasnt finished properly, but once this is done it will be perfect.
on 1 November 2011
The product I received had it's legs sewn on at a weird angle, an extremely large nose and just terrible stitch work all together.

Doesn't represent Sonic well enough, i got for my younger cousins birthday but think i'll have to get him something else as well - don't want to disappoint him.
on 6 September 2011
I have bought this toy for my son who is 10 and autistic. I will give it to him for his birthday in 2 weeks and I know he will love it and it will jion his team of treasured friends that accompany him to bed - many thanks for value and prompt delivery
on 15 June 2012
I bought this for my 4 year old son and he loved it, although he only had it for a few hours when the leg fell off and so he cried until i sewed it back on for him, so apart from that it was quite good. Fingers Crossed it doesn't fall off again as its now his favourite teddy, they are inseprable lol .
on 8 December 2011
Brought this for my 2year old son who LOVES Sonic!
Its a good size not too small and not too big and its been well made and not over priced.
Overall i'm happy with it and most importantly know my son will be over the moon!
on 6 May 2012
Really good for what it is. My son LOVES it, won't go anywhere without it! The only problem
was a leg feel off in the 2nd week but that might of been my soon playing with it quite rough! Otherwise really good product.
on 24 July 2012
I received this sonic the hedgehog today which was fast and on time but when I give it to my child I discovered the stitching was coming away . Not good quality at all.
on 12 April 2015
Very cheap, within a day of my son playing with it a leg came off and stuffing coming out, he was heartbroken. Paid a lot less for better quality. Not happy at all.
on 18 February 2013
not the strongest of toys, one of the legs fell off, so had to sew it back on, still x
on 14 October 2014