4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says
Easy to assemble, bit puzzled by the other reviews regarding the tiers sliding down, I can only assume theirs was not shipped with the black plastic clips that hold them very securely. Also regarding the item being "top heavy" again if its assembled correctly with the large steel washers on either side of the base and it fully tighten I found no wobble at all.
One...
Published on 24 Feb. 2012 by Ramblingpaul

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a quality product
Published on 12 Oct. 2011 by Mrs C

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a quality product, 12 Oct. 2011
I found this product really easy to assemble but that was about the only positive thing. The rubber rings that you put on the metal post to hold the racks at the desired height are not effective. Once you put your shoes on the racks, the weight of them pushes the racks down & the rubber rings are not sufficient to prevent this from happening. I tried loading the racks with different weights & sizes of shoes but the enevitable slide downwards always happened. Also, the individual shoe holders are too close together to allow you to store 18 pairs of shoes - even children's shoes! It's a good idea in principle but this item is not fit for purpose. It is being returned.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoe rack, 16 May 2012
This review is from: Premier Housewares 3 Tier Revolving Shoe Rack - Chrome - 98 x 29 cm (Kitchen & Home)
Good idea but the shaft comes loose from the base when you turn the racks around. Tried to tighten as tight as possible but it still comes loose and then becomes wobbly. Good product as long as you don't turn it

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 24 Feb. 2012
One thing I do agree with the others is the size of the carousel's, unless its dolls shoes then its more like 12 pairs of shoes.

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best, 24 Mar. 2013
I bought this product as it looked stylish so if you use it with the amount shown in the picture that's fine but if you have tendency to use it to full capacity although it has a weighted base it still leans

4.0 out of 5 stars value, 20 Dec. 2011
great buy, well finished and very easy to put together, I have only one fault with this item it does become a little top heavy when filled with shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy, 9 Jun. 2014
The delivery service was excellent! Ordered on the Tuesday and received it on the Thursday morning. This product is fantastic so far. Very easy to assemble and I have used all my 'hooks' that are there but maybe this is because I have size 5 feet so easier to fit on the spaces provided. A numbers of my shoes are heavy but the black stoppers help the trays remain in place but I have made sure that my shoes are even so not all heavy shoes are on one side. Overall I am very pleased with the product and the service. I would recommend to friends and family.

3.0 out of 5 stars The jury is still out on this one, 16 Dec. 2012
Mr. J. Gouge "alexandjen" (Kent UK) - See all my reviews
Firstly I didn't receive the revised edition with the clips that hold up the racks as advertised
The main bolt that holds the whole thing to the base keeps coming loose so I have had to try a spring washer, seems ok so far
Is a bit unstable with heavy shoes, even spaced opposite each other on the bottom rack
Any footwear bigger than plimsolls/Vans will not sit side by side so needs careful planning and positioning
It has however tidied my hall floor and am persevering with it

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good and useful, 28 Jan. 2015
A little skeptical of this because of the price but I needed a shoe stand in my kitchen by the back door that did not take up to much space but this is fantastic and I would highly recommend it to anyone. The base is weighted so it does not fall over, it is easy to move with the handle on the top, it would hold numerous amounts of shoes and in fact in the centre of each section I have in fact placed ankle boots. The only reason I have given it 4 stars is that the base where the initial pole fits into was scratched and had indents in the metal, so looked as though it had been used? but to me it was not that noticeable so I decided to keep it so really it is me being a little pernickety.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad! Bad! Bad!, 10 Oct. 2014
I waited a while before reviewing this product as you can't possibly give an accurate review straight after purchase. Well! I'm just glad I didn't waste too much money on this. It's awful! I have 3 sons, all of which wear trainers and boots and no matter how I try and arrange them they just will not stay on the stand without it tilting over to one side. One reviewer suggested placing the shoes around the stand so that the weight is evenly distributed but I've tried that. It still tilts and it has also become very loose around the fittings. Terrible product and if I could give it zero stars then if would!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent space saver, 28 Jun. 2014
Excellent space saver. Not the sturdiest but certainly does the trick, only problem is that you cannot fit a shoe on all of the hooks as not wide enough apart so had to leave gaps