5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Brilliant quality and my mum will love it as a present from her 1st granchild
Well packaged as well very happy
Published 17 months ago by littlekingsmummy

1.0 out of 5 stars poor!
I ordered this as a present for my mums birthday next week from her first grandchild, quite fast delivery. I opened it expecting to see a lovely photo frame but instead I saw that the glass had been smashed and the frame was all bent. definitely would not recommend this product!
Published 6 months ago by jessica davidson woods

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: ' I Love My Nanny ' - Photo Picture Frame Gift - 5 x 3.5 " - Brushed Aluminium Satin Silver Colour
Brilliant quality and my mum will love it as a present from her 1st granchild
Well packaged as well very happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice gift, 17 Nov 2012
I bought this frame for my daughter to give to her nan for xmas. Its a really nice little frame and i'm sure any nanny would love it. Delivery was very quick too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 30 May 2012
Fantastic. It had little raised hearts on it that I hadn't noticed in the product photo. They really enhanced the appearance of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described!, 9 Feb 2012
We bought this for our daughters Grandmother. She loves it! Although it is quite thin and small, it looks lovely on Nanny's shelve! There were no marks on the frame or the glass, so very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job!, 17 Jan 2014
This was a bought for a Christmas present and went down very well. A lovely frame which in my opinion is excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars What I expected, 10 Dec 2013
This came exactly as it looks. Good quality for the price. I was happy with the purchase and I'm sure this gift will be loved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo, 8 Dec 2013
Very beautiful I'm extremely happy with my frames I will be sure to send people your way very highly recommended

1.0 out of 5 stars poor!, 20 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars photo frame, 23 April 2013
loved the quality of the frame really enjoyed chooseing this for my relative from my kids also i love what it says on the fram

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not brilliant, 4 Sep 2012
Paul (Pembrokeshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is a nice cost effective frame but I have to point out that the construction is of folded steel and the joints on the corners are not welded or soldered in any way therefore making it seem flimsy. If you want something that is of high finish then you probably better off avoiding this as it will disappoint. It's a pleasing design hence the four stars but a quality item it is not.

ARRAY(0xabd19354)