4.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 26 May 2014
This review is from: ' We Love Our Nanny ' - Photo Picture Frame Gift - 5 x 3.5 " - Brushed Aluminium Satin Silver Colour
Very pleased with these I brought 5 of them for mothers day presents, the only down side to them was finding a picture to fit, u cant print the size in a shop. Took a bit of doing but once figured out they looked amazing. They came perfectly wrapped.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 14 May 2014
Ms. M. C. Plater (Elstow, Bedfordshire. England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my Mum for mothers day as a gift from my boys, put a photo in it and she loved it. I would recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars "We love our Nanny" photo frame, 8 May 2014
Nanny loved this gift, given to her by her grandsons for her birthday, as a "little something extra". Very special :o) Arrived as described and in good time. Also, pleased to see a "Nanny" one, as lots of items are Gran etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, 12 April 2014
Brought this on behalf of my kids to give to their nanny as a gift. Its a nice size frame a proper kiddie thing. The cost of it was good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Nanny loves her frame., 28 Mar 2014
My Mum absolutely loves this frame and the photo fits snuggly into the frame.very happy with it. Its great quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift, 15 Jan 2013
Fantastic value for money, brilliant gift for my mum from her grandsons she loved the present. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty frame...., 1 Feb 2012
Just perfect for a wonderful nanny / grandma..... she was very very happy with it - only thing is, it isn't standard photo size - so the picture that goes in it will need to be cropped....

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 30 Sep 2010
Lovely photo frame for my mum (picture of her grandkids) only thing to say is make sure the picture isn't too close to the edge because the edges are lost abit, make the picture central. Looked lovely, was a perfect little gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant frame!, 17 Feb 2010
Lovely quality frame, taking a standard size photo - both Nannys loved this gift for Christmas!