4.0 out of 5 stars Well designed and built...but at a price.
Published on 17 Jun 2010 by S. Simpson

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor performer
Published 18 months ago by R. J. Hines

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Well designed and built...but at a price., 17 Jun 2010
S. Simpson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple Magic Mouse mousepad aluminium Alupad (Accessory)
This is a very well designed, sturdy and well built mousepad. The look is complementary to the Apple aluminium unibody MacBook and iMac range and overall it performs its (admittedly basic) function very well. The surface of the pad is finely textured, rather than glossy so the optical pickup from my magic mouse works quite well on this surface. The only drawback is the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Oct 2011
This review is from: Apple Magic Mouse mousepad aluminium Alupad (Accessory)
I was a little unsure about purchasing this as I had read both good and bad comments about the product. However, there is no one as fussy as me, so I thought I would at least put my review across. The pad is fantastic and works perfect with my magic mouse, no problems at all in the way the mouse performs. The pad itself is expensive, but its well worth it as its a solid base that will last years. The only negative, if it is a negative, is that it soon gets dirty, after all it is white. If anyone is contemplating this pad, go for it, you will not be disappointed. OK, its a tad expensive when you can get a basic mat for a couple of pounds, but if you want something that is good looking and works, its well worthy the money. I am very happy with the purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor performer, 28 Feb 2013
R. J. Hines (Devon,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple Magic Mouse mousepad aluminium Alupad (Accessory)
I saw this product in an Apple store and thought how nice it complemented my Mac pc & magic mouse.I thought that the pad was rather expensive,but if it improved the performance of the Apple Magic Mouse which didn't respond too well on an ordinary pad,then it would be worth the outlay.It arrived within 2 days of ordering,but I find it doesn't improve or perform any better than a cheap mouse pad.Therefore I consider it an expensive experience and a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alupad, 2 Dec 2011
Mr. R. T. GILES "the communicator" (Stafford, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple Magic Mouse mousepad aluminium Alupad (Accessory)
Excellent packaging. Exellent presentation. An even more excellent piece of kit that highlights an array of quality kit that I now own having bought Apple Computer equipment for my Home/Office. The Alupad allows a more precise and exact usage of the mouse and I would not now do without it. First Class.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Mobile Alupad Aluminium, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: Apple Magic Mouse mousepad aluminium Alupad (Accessory)
Irritable, noisy, scratching, scrapping sounds using an apple magic mouse... hard plastic rubbing and shuffling on plastic, echoed by the raised surface (quieter using the standard optical mouse).

I used a basic one made of fabric not as smooth but very, very quiet... peaceful..

Still it does look sexy! so if it is style over peace and quiet - recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont waste your money, 10 Jan 2011
K. J. Murphy - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple Magic Mouse mousepad aluminium Alupad (Accessory)
sorry but having looked forward to receipt and use of this item i was so disappointed when tried to use, having spent a lot of money for a mousepad i expected to be able to use it smoothly, but unfortunately this item simply does not allow my magic mouse to work any better than on a table where it stutters and stammers during use. Have resorted to a cheap mat and returned the item. Have given it one star as its a nice looking mat but as for use if could give negative stars i would.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for a mouse mat but worth every penny!, 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: Apple Magic Mouse mousepad aluminium Alupad (Accessory)
Works brilliantly if you want a precise mouse! Well it would, if Himself hadn't just purloined mine to edit his photographs and shows no sign of returning it any time soon. I have just ordered a replacement which I am hoping t gets delivered just as quickly as the first one. Okay! For what they are they do look like an expensive piece of kit but like all Apple accessories, this really does do exactly what it says on the box.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed with the quality, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Apple Magic Mouse mousepad aluminium Alupad (Accessory)
This did not last too long. Although it looked great my magic mouse always got stuck and I went back to the old fashionable Gel mouse pad that did a great job. surely too expensive for the poor performance

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Apple Magic Mouse mousepad aluminium Alupad (Accessory)
This mousepad does look nice with the iMac, however I didn't like the rough surface and found it uncomfortable to use. Felt like the mouse was scratching the surface of the pad. If you are looking for a smoother glide and feel, I would recommend Just Mobile HoverPad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality but..., 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Apple Magic Mouse mousepad aluminium Alupad (Accessory)
The white surface can be easily scatched. Not sure if that affects mouse function though. Also ive noticed mouse battery improvements

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›