Format: DVD|Change

on 19 September 2014
As with Big Dino Dig, bought for nephew.

Same comments apply to this too, apart from fact I've sat & watched it with nephew and it wasn't bad (I';ve only seen bits of other Bob episodes etc).

For fans new & old I'm sure it'll entertain and keep them occupied
on 21 November 2013
A fun story for all of Bob's fans. Now if only he could get on with some of the millions of houses we need. Think of the photo opportunities for the coalition. I can picture it now, Bob, David Cameron and the other one, all in hard hats, astride a JCB in front of a heap of suitably recycled bricks (In our day we called them second hand, I suppose we didn't know any better). Beautiful.
on 8 March 2011
I think I enjoyed it just as much as my little one. He's just turned two and always asks for pirates (one of the characters is a pirate) when he wants to watch it. its good because its kind of split into seperate 10 min episodes, with the pirate recaping the story in between rather than the theme tune, for each clue they find, so I'll say to him u can watch 2 pirates for twenty mins.etc., and he understands. Good buy.
on 30 August 2010
This DVD is better than ever - the animation and colour are bright and highly believable and my two grandsons, Leo (4) and Arti (6) enjoyed it very much. I always watch DVD's with them and this one kept them glued to the screen.
on 5 July 2011
The animation and graphics are great but the story is a little tedious - even for a pre-schooler. Also my little boy finds the Blackbeard character quite scary and asks me to fastforward the pieces with him in it.
on 19 February 2016
Great film - Bob The Builder was one of my favourite shows as a kid and this really was a great watch, especially when Spud (the naughtiest of all the cast) and scrambler were the main characters.
on 17 June 2010
Both my six year old and three year old love this story. We saw it at the cinema and then bought the DVD. The whole pirate idea really captures their imagination. Lovely !
on 12 May 2015
My 3 year old grandson loves this DVD. He will watch it over and over loving it every time as he finds the clues to get to the golden hammer. Good buy.
on 6 January 2013
The bob The Builder DVD (The Legend of the Golden Hammer) was everything we expected and more. Our son has watched it countless times already.
on 18 January 2012
Very speedy delivery and a good price. Our son absolutely loves this DVD, it is split into sections and he totally gets into the plot.