on 28 November 2010
My wife and I first bought this for our daughter after she'd caught The Wiggles TV show on Nick Jr and was immediately entranced by it when she was around 7 months old. I'd never thought that this would appeal to such a young child, but it leaves her absolutely enthralled.

People will often tell you that too much TV is a negative influence on your child and watching and dancing along to this with your child (advert free!) is a great way to spend some quality time with them. Used in the right way, I am convinced that material like this is a really effective tool in development.

This is the DVD to buy to start off your Wiggles collection. My daughter is now a year old and knows and loves the whole DVD - she even joins in the dances. This DVD really does contain some excellent videos and really catchy songs. They are a really positive influence on our daughter and we teach her dances and hand movements as she joins in. She claps, rubs her tummy and mimes eating along with the boys on screen.

The Wiggles just seem genuinely nice blokes and genuinely committed to making music and learning fun for kids - they do it brilliantly. I never thought I would be listening to stuff like this and smiling when I was younger I can tell you and before I had kids I probably would never have understood how The Wiggles were so popular.

I have to say how impressed I am with the quality of the tunes. The musical styles are all over the place - from traditional folk and country songs like 'Here Comes The Chicken' and 'Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport' (With Rolf!) right through to ska with Kylie Minogue(?!) doing 'Monkey Man' and disco with 'You Make Me Feel Like Dancing' (with Leo Sayer) and the wonderful 'Do The Owl'. The classic Wiggles tracks like "Big Red Car', 'Hot Potato' and 'Fruit Salad' are all here too and they really are a delight.

Even the biggest misery guts in the world could not tap their feet and smile at their child's reaction to this DVD - it's an instant hit and I absolutely recommend it.
on 26 April 2010
Bought this compilation for my daughter who is a massive fan of the Wiggles. She absolutely loved it and it features all of her favourites "wiggly" songs both old and new. Would recommend to anyone who has a child who loves the Wiggles.
on 19 April 2010
Great Price and it has kept our eldest son entertained for quiet some time, as the title states its the best of the wiggles so if you have all the other collection then there is not much point but its a great cd
on 24 November 2010
My 3 year old daughter took an instant liking to The Wiggles after seeing a single episode on another compilation DVD & I got fed up with watching the same episode on repeat so hunted on Amazon for more DVD's for her birthday.

I instantly found a whole load of Wiggles DVD's (in fact I didn't realise how long they had been going & quite how popular they are!).

The DVD I purchased was Hot Potatoes The Best of The Wiggles, the price was excellent value & was delivered within 2 days. It has all the favourite Wiggles songs on it & features all the usual characters Captin Feathersword, Dorothy the Dinosaur, Wags the Dog & Henry the Octopus. Slightly bizarre to see how The Wiggles have aged over the years as the episodes dont follow chronologically & it has some very random appearances from Steve Urwin(RIP), Kylie Minogue, Rolf Harris & Leo Sayer!!!! However my daughter loves it and it was a great birthday present for her.
on 6 November 2010
I bought this for my 18 month old daughter and she has loved it from the first moment she saw it. She finds it great fun and it has been invaluable on those times when she has been unwell or overtired and not up to playing.

There are lots of songs and it did take a while before we got anywhere close to the end of the DVD because her attention span wasn't that long to start with which only meant that we have kept on discovering new favourites. This is particularly important for any adults watching alongside because it keeps you interested too. The only thing to look out for is that the songs are very catchy and you will end up singing them out loud in public!
on 18 September 2010
My son is 2 he loves this dvd he watched it every morning and joins in with the action and songs it is very good and would buy it again this is a must have dvd
on 26 August 2010
Fantastic DVD and I didn't realise the Wiggles had been going for so long! As it's 'the Best of' there are some old tracks with the Wiggles looking considerably younger! My 2 year old could watch it round the clock and the songs are really good fun and catchy. There are a couple of odd tracks at the beginning of this particular version before the actual Wiggles start. One is something about 'Parimithi' (never heard of it and seems unrelated) and the other one is about Dorothy the Dinosaur. Maybe a couple of trailers.....? Anyway worth every penny and I love Rock a Bye Bear.
on 7 September 2010
Bought this DVD, both my 4 yr old and 19mth old love it. They have played it so many times now, that three months after buying my first copy I am now having to buy another one. Great DVD and a great price.
on 21 April 2010
Absolutely brilliant dvd. My daughter loves the Wiggles and this compilation of all their songs with the originals is fab!!
on 27 April 2010
My grandson loves this DVD it contains just about every Wiggles song and has many celebrities. Fantastic value and very good service as always.