4.0 out of 5 stars Splash Out
This was a good DVD and my son enjoyed watching Thomas and his friends. He knows most of Thomas's friends now....especially Gordon, Percy, Emily and Charlie.
Published on 14 May 2013 by Lisa

1.0 out of 5 stars Splash the Cash
Four episodes, which are constantly shown over and over again on Milkshake anyway. I've given up with these type of releases and instead wait for the Complete Series to come out. It might take a few years, but by then we'll have seen them several times anyway.
Published on 21 April 2010 by Richard Parkinson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Splash the Cash, 21 April 2010
This review is from: Thomas And Friends - Splish, Splash, Splosh [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
These days of DVDs, where you can jump to the episode you want at a moments notice, you really can't expect to get away with substandard releases like this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cinders and ashes - its a right rip off!!!!, 22 Mar. 2010
S. Williams (UK) - See all my reviews
Perhaps I should've read the small print or something but I actually feel like a a mug for buying this DVD. I ordered it so I could free up some space on my Sky Plus. However, I was pretty shocked to find only four episodes which followed a long advert for Drayton Manor Thomas Land that can't be fast forwarded. What a cheek!!! Please avoid if you don't want to be fleeced.

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive adverts, 26 Mar. 2010
Mr. C. Doyle (Wales) - See all my reviews
This is not worth any of the money paid. It is roughly 20 mins of Adverts which you cannot skip. 20 minutes of poor Thomas. Not worth the cash.

2.0 out of 5 stars The bigger they get the less you receive., 12 Mar. 2010
What a total rip off. As a previous reviewer said the original DVD collections would consist of over twenty episodes but now we only get four. This means that this series will be spread over five releases if they want to. As the episodes have already been on Five I see little point buying another. They can be Sky+ for viewing later.

I must admit that the new CGI makes it excellent viewing even for a parent. they are amongst the best Thomas episodes to date. Come on Hit Entertainment. Get it together.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not vfm, 5 Mar. 2010
Does not simply include the four episodes, suggesting there are more, but is ONLY four episodes. Pre-ordered as my son was desparate to see the new series but arrived much later than expected and all episodes have been shown already on TV. The four episodes are very good and entertaining but I expected more than what I got.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed!, 17 July 2010
I purchased this DVD for my 2 and 5 year old but it didn't really impress them as it was just several episodes of Thomas rather than a movie or a feature length episode - would not recommend!

2.0 out of 5 stars Just four episodes for our poor kids!, 11 Mar. 2010
So we started with 26 episodes in the the first Thomas DVD collection and reached to only 4 episodes in here. It is a perfect way of teaching the ugly side of capitalism to our children from an early age. I suspect they will start to market one episodes DVDs filled with 10 old or rearranged songs soon.

My son is crazy for this one too as usual. He is watching again and again. I must also admit that two of the episodes are among the best I have ever watched in Thomas dvds. But still I will try hard for not allowing him to buy these kind of DVDs in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Splash Out, 14 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars must for thomas fans, 22 April 2013
Bought this for my 2yo grandson and of course he's a thomas addict.
Hours of entertainment for one happy boy.

3.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 7 April 2014
little boy really likes it,but it sticks quite badly in places?other dvds are fine,so I think its the dvd itself

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Thomas And Friends - Splish, Splash, Splosh [DVD] [2009]
Thomas And Friends - Splish, Splash, Splosh [DVD] [2009] by Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends (DVD - 2010)