5.0 out of 5 stars Nuclear Protection for your HDD
I've decided to buy a cover for a brand new WD essential 1TB, and looked and looked..some at around 20GBP, some 10GBP.etc...then I found this (the cheapest and good looking). I was a little afraid at the beginning, knowing that usually cheap=bad.

But I was surprised to see that it arrived much faster than the HDD, and when I griped the cover for the first time,...
Published on 11 Aug 2011 by florinmoisa

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small for WD Elements 500GB Portable Drive
I spent a lot of time reading reviews and measuring my drive before ordering this; the external dimensions quoted seemed ample for my WD Elements 500GB Portable Hard Drive - in theory it should have fitted.
The model number for my drive begins with WDBAAR so I assumed it would be ok.
Unfortunately, although it's a nice little case, the hard protective frame is...
Published on 30 April 2010 by lilac

‹ Previous | 14 5 630 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Feb 2014
Keeps my Western Digital Passport safe from any form of damage. I use it frequently and am delighted with the build quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 10 Feb 2014
Mrs. V. J. Brooks (UK) - See all my reviews
I already have on of these and it is perfect. With the same external hard drive in it the zip does not close properly and it splits open when you try to close it.

It really needs replacing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case - still going strong, 6 Feb 2014
Well made case, lightweight but strong. Protects my WD My Passport drive against all eventuallities, stores the cable and is still quite compact.
Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent looking Exterior, poor quality zip!, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: iGadgitz Red EVA Hard Case Cover Suitable for Western Digital My Passport Essential & Essential SE Ultra Edition USB Portable External Hard Drives 160gb, 250gb, 320gb, 500gb, 750gb & 1TB (Suitable for Ultra vers released Aug 2009) (Electronics)
When I first took this product out of the well packaged parcel, I was quite amazed at how well the product looked and felt in my hand, the interior looked quite protective and absorbent too, unfortunately when I placed my WD My Passport Ultra Portable Hard drive inside this pouch, the zip failed straight away, I was truly shocked.
I took the portable drive out and carefully placed it back inside more tightly this time and managed to fix the zip.
The only downside to this product is you have to be ever so careful with what you are going to place inside this, definitely no extra room for accessories in this case and be very careful to pack your hard drive very tight as this cases zip will definitely come apart if there is any undue pressure inhibited on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL MADE, 2 Feb 2014
MR DAVID LEA (HEREFORD, HEREFORDSHIRE United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A very well made case it does what its made to do plus
you can put your cables ect in it very good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, 31 Jan 2014
Glenn D. Kaufmann (Bloomington, IN) - See all my reviews
It's lightweight and durable. The size is a bit tight for the Passport drives, but workable.

Good service. It arrived on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars ace, 29 Jan 2014
Keep in passport safe, what more is there to say,, though annoyingly there's a word limit on this rescue sight so I have to say more

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, 19 Jan 2014
I have 2 of these cases and I love them. They fit my Samsung 1TB hard drive in perfectly. The case fits snugly around the hard drive so it doesn't move around and there is space for the cable. It has protected my hard drive when it has been dropped at home. All in all I am very happy with it and would buy the case again.

5.0 out of 5 stars hard case cover, 18 Jan 2014
this is a fantastic little case to carry your passport in, with a little pouch for the usb cable, a little elastic strap to prevent the passport from sliding out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 Jan 2014
A perfect home for your passport drive. Compact and sturdy and colours matching your choice of drive. Very pleased as it is ideal if traveling.

‹ Previous | 14 5 630 | Next ›