1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cucumber and Tomato knife, 23 July 2010
This review is from: Kuhn Rikon Colori 10cm Serrated Knife - Black (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this particular serrated edge Kuhn Rikon knife today!

Its the same size as my Kuhn Rikon paring knife but has a razor sharp serrated edge with a serious upturned point on the end for piercing tomatoes and Cucumbers, I must say it was seriously scary sharp straight out of the packaging, and upon washing and drying it I proceeded to cut a big beefsteak tomato to see how it would fare, well It just went straight through it with no effort at all, the knife done all the work with hardly any effort on my part..
I tried a Cucumber next and it sliced a dozen super thin wedges from the Cucumber in double quick time..

Brilliant Kuhn Rikon quality again and of course sharp as hell and with a sheath included, one little nice touch I did like was the sheath on this serrated edge knife was sort of translucent so it was see through and because of that, you can see the serrated edge through the sheath, making selecting and finding the knife far easier than if the sheath was just coloured like my other Kuhn's, of course the colour coding helps you find the knife you want anyway, but thought the translucent cover was a nice touch!

Buy this knife if tommy's and Cucumbers and salad veg is your thing cause you won't regret it, a fantastic addition to my growing collection of Kuhn's!

Next on the list I think is a Kuhn Rikon Santoku knife..