5.0 out of 5 stars a good deep cleanser
Published on 31 July 2011 by Ladyg

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent
This cleabser is effective at closing pores opened up from 'popped spots' but I havent seen a vast reduction in blackheads since using this. I also find it milder than others but can dry out my skin if I dont moisturize afterwards/miss a bit!
Published on 5 Jun 2012 by campbellblade

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 5 Jun 2012
This review is from: Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser - 200 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars a good deep cleanser, 31 July 2011
I like this cleanser having used the other one from this range in the blue bottle they are both really good yet I find this one feels more mild on the skin whereas the other one tingles a bit this one doesn't yeat still appears to clean very effectively. Perhaps this one would suit people with sensitive skin too as it does feel gentle. Leaves the face feeling fresh and clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 8 Jun 2014
I find this quite good, I've used it for two days now and so far so good. I thing I've noticed is that after using this, you get oily skin(I only use it on nose so I get oily nose) but it does reduce the amount of blackheads. I think you get oily skin after is due to the oil are not clogging up the pores therefore they can't form blackheads(made up of oil, dirt etc.). After not using it for a while, the amount of oil produced from nose is greatly reduced. When apply this liquid, it gives a burning sensation, I'm not sure if this burning sensation is from having open pores(popping blackheads first then apply this straight after), it's bearable.
So just balance it out. If I think of any more info I update it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Clean and clear blackhead clearing, 4 Sep 2013
I bought this for my daughter she used it once' she came out like a beetroot her face looked like it had been burnt and the heat that came from her face was something else.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 10 April 2013
don't buy it, i finished the entire bottle and it made barely any difference to the blackheads, i really regret buying it

2.0 out of 5 stars DEFEATS THE OBJECT ENTIRELY!, 10 Jan 2013
I started using this cleanser after my skin became problematic, with blackheads causing angry spots. It initially worked very well, and made my skin feel very clean and fresh, however, some weeks down the line, my skin has turned very, very oily. This is entirely strange to me, as I am a 41 year old with a history of dry skin with the odd spot or too.....my skin has not been oily since my teens! This change can only be due to this product, which is a shame as it certainly makes skin feel clean.....but now suffering spots on my nose due to the oil, it sure ISN'T clear as the bottle indicates! Avoid unless you have VERY dry skin that can handle a little oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the bottle !, 26 Mar 2013
Mrs. S. Keyworth "Sarah" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
I usually purchase this from Boots but as usual Amazon is cheaper!
This is a great cleanser that really does help clear blackhead and blemishes, it leaves your skin feeling fresh and amazingly clean.
Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser - 200 ml