on 11 September 2012
Really happy with this laptop sleeve. It fits my 14" laptop perfectly and is slim but well padded to protect the laptop. Obviously sleeves don't provide as much protection as a laptop bag but for a sleeve it suites me fine. I also found it difficult to find a sleeve with a pouch to fit the charger and accessories in, which is partly why I chose this one. My only negative would be that its quite expensive for a sleeve but I am very happy with it so it was worth it.

Overall, recommended if you want a 14", good quality sleeve plus a pouch.
on 2 September 2013
I bought this for an Acer v5-471 and its a tiny bit to big, especially in the width. If you have a standard 14" Laptop then this should be OK though. The reason I purchased this case over others was the addition of a pocket. The pocket is large enough to put my power cable in comfortably and the zip is sturdy enough to not worry me about zipping it up in a hurry. The main compartment also features a protected zip so your laptop doesn't get scratched when doing it up which is a must-have in my opinion. The padding is sufficient in my eyes, a soft case is never going to offer protection against big drops but it is easily enough to protect against other things stuffed in my bag /case and offers a little protection from small spills.

Overall a well made product - I would just advise you carefully check your laptop dimension to get a snugger fit. 4 stars as it was a little more expensive than other cases, seemingly just for the added luxury of a pocket.
on 6 June 2014
This sleeve is a very good fit for my 14" laptop, as you'd expect. I have a slim, ultrabook style, and the fit is comfortable, without being too snug.

The front pocket is the standout feature of this case. It has a small pocket within the front pocket, which can take a chunky USB key, or in my case, an RSA secure token.

Due to the material of the case, the front pocket sits flat and flush, but can stretch easily to accommodate a charger without a problem.

This is a sleeve, so it never going to protect a laptop from drops or bangs. However, it will protect from scratches and scrapes whilst travelling, and from dust when the laptop is not in use.
on 15 February 2013
This is great as it has a pocket for the lead, which is why I bought it. It would have got 5 stars if it had been cheaper - the very useful pocket more than doubled the price but no regrets.
on 3 October 2013
As described on the listing green black, perfect condition. Lovely fit with my 14" laptop very happy with it no more scratches.
on 2 March 2015