5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy
Published on 20 Jan 2012 by Val Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I would have liked
I bought this item for my son's 40th birthday and although he was pleased with it, I thought it could have fitted better in the blue presentation box and it also was a bit marked where the engraving had been done. However for the price it is quite nice.
Published on 9 Sep 2011 by Jackieed

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 20 Jan 2012
This review is from: Personalised Engraved Stainless Steel Tankard In Luxury Gift Box (Kitchen & Home)
Just received the tankard today. Very well boxed and presented. I had to email the message to be engraved as I couldn't find a way to do it at the checkout. I promptly received a reply saying there would be no problem engraving the message I had asked them to do. The tankard was a last minute idea for a present to take with us to New Zealand so we were hoping it would be right...needn't have worried, good quality, good price and good service. Well done to Steve and Jess at Phoenix, will use you again without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 13 Feb 2010
Mr. Dj Browne "die trying" (Gosport, portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
Unbelivably quick delivery. ordered 11/2/10 afternoon, recived morning of 13/2/10.
Along with the speedy delivery, the quality of both the tankard and engraving was much better than i imagined i would receive considering how cheep the item was.

will DEFINATLEY recomend this company to anyone and everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tankard, 29 July 2011
Great Tankard. It was well engraved and arrived in good time in a nice presentation box. I went for these guys as they allow you to put more letters on the tankard than some of the other sellers. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service. Good people. Just make sure you thoroughly read the description to avoid confusion., 21 Mar 2014
I purchased this as a gift to my friend for his birthday, and despite it being made clear on the page I overlooked the step that states you use the gift tag section on the checkout to create your desired engraving. Upon delivery of the product to my friend (which was fast and smooth) I noticed the engraving was not what I desired. After a few emails sent to and from it was clear that I had misread the page and the burden of responsibility was on me. The seller, being high in courtesy and kindness, offered me compensation despite my failings as a sensible customer to make sure I was buying exactly what I wanted. I could not in good faith accept the compensation because I'm an idiot and I had what was coming to me for not being responsible enough to follow directions properly, but the fact that compensation was offered despite my bad customer habits shows that the seller takes pride in customer satisfaction.

You're buying a product from someone who is courteous and helpful, and for that alone it's worth every penny. I would highly reccommend this to anyone. Just make sure you read the instructions thoroughly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I would have liked, 9 Sep 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
As described and perfect gift for my dad

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 5 Jun 2014
Ordered this for a Father's Day present and I'm really happy with it! It's even nicer than I thought it would be, presented in a lovely gift box and the engraving is really well done. Plus received it within a couple of days of ordering. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a personalised keepsake at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 May 2014
I chose this rating because I wasn't expecting it to be so good! The engraving excellent. 18th birthday present for month of June 2014.

5.0 out of 5 stars Personalised Engraved Stainless Steel Tankard In Luxury Gift Box, 15 May 2014
This tankard was fully up to my expectations-nice engraving and delivered promptly, as promised. The only thing that could be dealt with better is how to have the engraving-I sent the suppliers, after the order, an e-mail and it was duly attended to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 11 April 2014
Super quick delivery, and much better quality than expected, with really nice engraving. I had to e-mail them about the message because the gift message options cap at 60 characters instead of 150, but they answered promptly and everything went through without a hitch