5.0 out of 5 stars Fab ring, quick delivery, would recommend., 26 April 2010
K. Mole (UK) - See all my reviews
Ring was bought as a gift, it arrived quickly and looked better than the online photograph. I was happy and the recipient was happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice piece of Jewelry., 21 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Revoni 9ct White Gold Trillion Ring, w/ Brilliant Cut Diamonds & Lab Created Dark Sapphire Stones, 3/8 in. (10mm) wide, Size P (Jewellery)
You cant expect much for around the £100 mark but this is actualy a very nice ring. Bought it as a stocking filler for my girlfriend at christmas and she was delighted with it, well made and looks much more expensive than it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 16 Nov. 2010
Janet Davies (Falmouth Cornwall) - See all my reviews
My partner bought me this ring for my birthday, I'm thrilled to bits with it,it's very unusual in design, which makes it even better, it sparkles and is very dainty, and the white gold sets of the blue stones perfectly, yes there is a diamond, which you would need a magnifying glass to see it, but other than that, it's beautiful, I'd recommend it to anyone, the only critism I think and this is nothing to do with the ring itself, I wish amazon would show the actual size of the ring, as well as the enlarged size, which they already do, the ring is well worth the money as well, I must admit I can't stop looking at it, neither can my partner,

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jan. 2015