5.0 out of 5 stars wow
These shades have gottne me laid about 8 times since they arrived in the postlast week. I may have to send them back as my johnson is getting worn out....
Published on 25 Jan. 2013 by David Kiernan

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool glasses but not for me
Published on 22 Jun. 2012 by Mr. Jonathan Barber

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool glasses but not for me, 22 Jun. 2012
Mr. Jonathan Barber (canterbury kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sakkas 1980's Wayfarer Style Fashion Sunglasses with Super Dark Lens (Apparel)
In the belief that I could inexpensively smarten up my look with a groovy pair of shades, parting with a relatively paltry sum for these Wayfarer's seemed a reasonable idea. Unfortunatley as soon as I put them on and checked 'the look' in the mirror I realised that I resembled a large bumble bee. Some numpty had mentioned in an earlier review that they weren't ideal for wearing indoors, frankly only blind people have an excuse for wearing dark sunglasses inside and boy are these glasses dark. I couldn't see much outside let alone in. I gave them to my 21 year old son who appeared delighted, announcing that he looked just like Bob Dylan on the cover of Infidels. I thought he also looked like a bee.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 25 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sunglasses, 19 April 2012
Ordered these sunglasses and received them within 2 days. The quality is fantastic and the lens are darker than normal shades so ideal if your eyes are extra sensitive to the sun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunglasses, 29 April 2013
Wayfarer Sunglasses are a form of protective eyewear designed primarily to prevent bright sunlight and high-energy visible light from damaging or discomforting the eyes. Featuring lenses that are dark coloured. In the early 20th century Wayfarers were also known as sun cheaters (cheaters being an American slang term for glasses in as much as they can disguise you so someone having an affiar would wear cheaters). Healthcare professionals recommend eye protection whenever the sun comes out to protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation (UV) and blue light, which can cause several serious eye problems. Sunglasses have long been associated with celebrities and film actors primarily from a desire to mask their identity. Since the 1940s sunglasses have been popular as a fashion accessory, especially on the beach.
I wear mine because they look cool and protect my eyes this response is probably overdone but for the money they can be lost or broken without crying too much and if you do the glasses will hide your eyes if they are not badly broken ooh that bit doesn't work better buy two pairs Doh!

4.0 out of 5 stars A huge bang, 5 Sept. 2010
Mr. Jevgenijs Cernihovics "J.C." (London, UK) - See all my reviews
The first day I wore it, I noticed exactly the same looking Ray Ban item for almost £100. Unbelievable.
Maybe for your eyes this one will be too dark, but I like it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 20 May 2014
Bought these on a whim - they arrived promptly and are fantastic - so good i immediately bought a second pair for my partner who said she wanted a pair after trying mine on. The quality is extremely impressive especially when the excellent value is taken into account. Some reviews say the glasses are too dark - what do people who buy "SUPER DARK LENS" glasses expect? - these do exactly what they say in the description and I would recommend them to anyone - I know when I am wearing mine out and about that that people will think these are designer brand glasses and will comment positively about the excellent style.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the biz!, 27 Oct. 2012
used to have a real pair of Ray Bans and although these are plastic lenses,they are lush and dark, and the frames are just as comfy and fit great too! Those moaning about them breaking should remember that almost all shades under £30 are made from ABS plastic, Not titanium! treat these great shades with normal care and they will last just as well as the twenty quid ones on sale in boots etc. I should know as I've bought both, and these win hands down. Add to that ultra fast delivery and first rate customer service, and you seriously can't go wrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Customer Review of Sakkas 1980's Style Sunglasses, 5 Oct. 2013
I would highly recommend this seller, the delivery of the item in question was fast, efficient and arrived on time.
The item was in perfect brand new condition.

Sakkas 1980's Wayfarer Style Fashion Sunglasses with super dark lens are well worth a purchase,
not only are they reasonably priced, but offer effective UVA protection and look quite stylish too.

This product is ideal for anyone who appreciates high quality sunglasses at a good price!
I give this seller my 5 star rating. Excellent service too.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT VALUE SUNGLASSES, 14 July 2013
After recently losing a pair of sunglasses, I decided to see what Amazon had to offer, and sent off for a pair of Wayfarer Style sunglasses with dark lenses.
They arrived really quickly and were everything I was hoping for and more.
Considering what I paid for them, they were very well made and finished off, and with the Dark lenses they looked a great deal more expensive than they were.
I can only say please try Sakkas store, and find out for yourself that quality, style and value for money can still be found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 15 April 2013
M. R. Owens "M.Owens" (Berkshire, U.K.) - See all my reviews
Needed a really dark pair of sunglasses for my hols to Turkey as although my current one's are dark I still find them not up to the job. These however are much darker, the darkest I have come across. For the money they are a steal and represent excellent value for money. Also delivery was super quick with the seller (Sakka's).

**An update on these glasses after my 3 weeks in Turkey - they were excellent and coped with the blinding sun out there!**