on 19 April 2011
This is one of those products that looks like you've spent much more than you have. It's large, warm for a summer evening (although I did purchase a simple but heavier product for the spring/autumn seasons), and lifts the most basic of outfits into something more classy. I was seriously considering the indigo/champagne colour but went with the black for maximum usage with my wardrobe however the pattern is so nice I will be purchasing the blue as I think this will show off the design even more.
on 14 November 2011
I've ordered three scarves for myself now from this company. Each one is a different style/colour and I adore them all. :) They feel lovely, are light but warm and the colours are nice as well. Really fast shipping and overall I'm just really pleased. Buying these is going to become an addiction! Really good price for the quality that they are. I definitely recommend them.
on 18 December 2013
The pattern is not as shown on the photograph, and the quality is not quite what I expected for an item originally priced @ £25.00 and then reduced to £15.00.
on 2 February 2014
I bought various pashminas and to be honest I think that one is average to low quality, A shame as price is pretty high in comparison to some £5/£9 pashminas I bought (I have two more on the way that I bought in other patterns and colours from kuldip ltd)
Anyhow, will not trust rating anymore and think it is a waste of my Sterling :-(
on 21 April 2012
I brought this item after seeing the positive feed back it got. However when it finally arrived I felt that the shawl was really thin considering how much its worth. I brought this thinking it was good quality and would last a long time, but due to how thin it is I doubt itl last. I could of brought a similar item on the highstreet for less. On a positive note though the colours and design are really nice.
on 20 June 2013
Brought as a present for my Mum, look great online, but when opened, it looked and felt more like a table cloth / runner, it isn't being worn as a shawl. Very disappionted
on 11 December 2013
Arrived very quickly. I had the chore of ordering my M.D's Xmas presents for his family, difficult enough in itself but on seeing the Pashmina's could see family members wearing them. The quality is extremely good and can be dressed up or down.
Highly recommend this seller. Added bonus entry to a competition to win a Pashmina. Keeping my fingers crossed.
on 27 January 2014
Really happy with this purchase. The color is not exactly as shown, but it still feels and looks amazing.

For the price you can't go wrong, as it looks more expensive then what I paid for it.

Keeps me cozy!
on 1 October 2012
Bought this as a gift and the I must say the giftee looooved it. It's a double layer but it doesn't feel heavy or thick at all, though I'm assuming it's still quite warm. Also, the pattern itself is rather lovely - quality product. It pains me to say this ... the colour(s) aren't like how they appear on screen. On screen, they just look so incredibly bright and distinguished, and what came out of the packaging was somewhat duller than that. Don't be put off too much by this as the scarf shines in some lighting. It doesn't look as perfect in real life as as it does on screen but still worth the purchase, I think. Overall, pleased with it.
on 11 February 2012
I am addicted to pashminas: I buy them for myself and as gifts for my friends, and admit I won't rest until I have one in every colour and design. I always look at Sakka's storefront first on Amazon as, not only will they arrive speedily and well-packaged, but also they are very true to the photographs, they are often double-sided and of a high quality, and they feature a great variety of plush designs and colours. There is always something beautiful and tempting and I know it will arrive quickly and safely and be as delightful as it was on-screen. I can't recommend them highly enough and will be back for more!