5.0 out of 5 stars Results From Day 1.
Published on 4 April 2012 by Andraqua

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
nice but for dry skin I think not oily
Published 9 months ago by roslyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Results From Day 1., 4 April 2012
This review is from: L'Oreal Garnier Pure Active Deep Pore Wash 200 ml (Personal Care)
For once, what's written on the bottle actually is true. Most products claim to clear up skin within hours or a day, and they've failed with me. This product however I have only been using once a day (first thing in the morning), and already (this is day 3), I've noticed a vast inprovement, not only to the look of my skin, but the texture. My skin used to get very oily through-out the day but now my skin remains dry yet soft.
Yes, I did see results from day one, my spots have reduced and no more seem to be showing, I had particular trouble around the "T-Section" (the nose and forehead) but that seems to be fading fast and giving me noticably smoother, cleaner looking/feeling skin.
If I used this at night also, I'm sure the results would be even better!
I definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS!, 22 Sept. 2012
I have battled with my bad skin for years now trying every new product that came out hoping this would work and it never did.Then,while i was on amazon i came across the garnier skin naturals range and although a bit sceptical i thought i would try it.Straightaway i noticed my skin looked brighter but i still thought it might only work for a while then stop working so i will have to wait and see but upto now i have used it for 4 weeks now and my skin looks brighter the marks caused by spots have faded alot and for me in the past other treatments have dryed my skin out but as yet this one hasn't and i haven't had any bad breakouts since using this,so at the moment it seems to be working.Along with this product i'm using the toner from the range and the sebum regulating moisturiser which is also a brilliant product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth trying, 6 Oct. 2014
Seems to work great so far, haven't used it for too long, so I can't give it my full opinion yet - but so far, so good! It's also very gentle and you get quite a lot out of just a small squirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use it every morning, 16 May 2014
I was searching for a product range which would make my skin look and feel better. I bought the Pure Active Cleanser, Toner and Scrub and I am more than happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective face wash, 12 Jun. 2014
Seems to have ce reduced my spots. I was looking for a cheap face wash which specifically had salicylic acid and this fits the bill. I'm be buying more, from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars i really love using this product with my clarisonic, 5 May 2015
i really love using this product with my clarisonic! it makes my skin a bit tighter, much cleaner and clearer and reduces spots! great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 7 Feb. 2015
Ok bit drying on the skin but cleans it very well foams up nice lasted long but will try a different one next time as a bit drying for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 6 Dec. 2013
have used this facewash for 6 months or so now, sometimes get spots but this facewash seems to be keeping the worst of them at bay

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product use it for my psoriasis, 13 Sept. 2014
Great product use it for my psoriasis ......I think it's helping

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Feb. 2015
Works great against blackheads and keeping skin clear.

L'Oreal Garnier Pure Active Deep Pore Wash 200 ml