Size: 100ml|Change

on 21 November 2011
denim atfershave is a 70s aftershave so in todays climate it would probably be unpopular with the younger generation, but i can assure anyone that it is a unique and very distinvtive aftershave and it's a beautiful smell,it really is.it's italian.if i had any issues with it it would be that it only stays on the skin for some 2-3 hours before you need to put some more on,whereas the edau toillette on other aftershaves lasts some 7-8 hours.it's gorgeous though, so i say,ignore how long this aftershave has been out,it's lovely and i've had loads of compliments from ladies and gents alike and i've recently heard that 70s-80s aftershaves are making a comeback on the market,so there you go.
Denim was an old favourite of my husbands when we were courting, great to have it back. It smells fresh and uplifting, a pleasure for us both. Brilliant.
on 17 March 2012
Glad to see Denim is still available.

I always thought that Denim smells of brand new banknotes, hence it makes me attractive to women - well the older ones anyway..............
on 30 November 2012
i bought this product from you guessed it, the mighty Amazon and once again i wasnt disappointed or let down, excellent transaction and fabulous delivery as always....

i opened the packet and there it was DENIM BY FABERGE !!!

even the box looks epic, in blue with the buff looking dude (not as buff as me wearing DENIM BY FABERGE) in the Blue Shirt...

im onto a winner i think to myself...

well i sure was...

cut a long story short..

this stuff turns you into an unstoppable sex machine.. a total big hitter with the ladies... knocks them clean over and then your in...

works 60% of the time, all the time

Better than Sex Panther... its had its day..

Couple this mighty fine fragrance with my powerful 3 wolves howling at the moon T-Shirt and its just too much power to even comprehend..

by this stuff and never spend a night alone again...

even if your ugly !!!
on 1 August 2015
I bought this for myself and got 7 women pregnant before it was even delivered. Even more impressive, was that I didn't even meet them!

That's the testosterone-loaded fertility power of Denim. Buy it. They'll have to change the women's institute to a swimming pool when you're around.
on 12 January 2014
Just add to the other reviews - this is a top notch product and smells exactly like the Denim of years ago.

A shame it can no longer be purchased in High Street shops (hard to find much of any aftershave there these days) so thanks to Amazon for stocking this classic men's fragrance.
on 26 December 2011
very pleased with the denim atershave my son was after it for a long time said he could not find it in the shops so i looked on line and got it him for christmas has a socking filler he loved it
on 5 September 2011
I have been using this product for some time. I find it has a pleasant understated odour and does not irritate my skin.
on 15 July 2013
Arrived earlier than stated, everything as requested. With aftershaves you either like it or you don't. Recomended to all.
July 2013.
on 7 May 2015
I dislike this product as the only thing about this product to resemble the Denim aftershave I used in the 1970's is the bottle. Certainly the contents are nothing like the original Denim. In comparison I do like the Brut aftershave which is still available on the High Street and is extremely authentic. The smell of this 'Denim Original' product is quite sickly and smacks of a cheap cologne. I have therefore returned the item for a refund as it is not the product I thought I was ordering.