5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend!
This was our first Lamaze play & grow purchase and I was so impressed that I ordered two more 'designs' for my son and my niece. Lots of colours and textures of material to explore; the legs are perfect for little hands to grab and the feet seem to be good for chomping! My son also loves nibbling on the two teething rings attached. Not sure he'll get to the stage where he...
Published on 22 Oct 2010 by Mr. Andrew R. Manning

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite of the Lamaze range
I haven't really got a specific fault with this, but it's just not quite so good as some of the others we have, and doesn't seem to keep our son's attention for long. The squeaky knight is quite hard to squeak, even for an adult, so I can't imagine my son being able to ever really do it. I would recommend instead Freddie the firefly as number 1, then Rusty the Robot, then...
Published 3 months ago by Cleona Wallace

‹ Previous | 118 19 2023 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 19 Nov 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
Happy with product lets wait to see what the new baby thinks of it ????
looks fun makes noise is funky !

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft Horse Toy, 18 Nov 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
Hi I brought this Lamaze Toy for my Grandson who is six months old for Xmas he will love it. The bright colours are perfect for little children, and it is very cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
As with all Lamaze toys, this one is bright and fun and very well made. Top toy for babies 3months-18months!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great toy, 12 Sep 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
I bought this for my grandson, who is now 9 month old, and am pleased to say he just loves it. The colours as well as the different textures and sounds seem to keep him amused and interested. I've bought quite a few lamaze toys over the years and have always found that children adore them, which has certainly been proven with this one. I have to say I also love the names they give their toys - Sir Prance-a-lot is another gem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Bright, and Convenient, 23 Aug 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
We bought this for our 4 1/2 month old daughter, and also in part for our 6 year old, who loves horses, to encourage them to play together. The youngest won't let her sister have a chance, though! From the day this came in the post, she's been absolutely delighted with it. And my favorite feature is that it can clip onto her buggy straps and give her a toy to play with that won't go crashing to the ground while we're travelling. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the young foals..., 21 Aug 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
I brought this for a friend on a whim when she was pregnant - she's scared of horses so I naturally brought this a joke baby gift.

10 or so weeks after birth, this was the first toy my friends baby was willing to play with and now she won't give it up and holds onto it all the time (yes, at 12 weeks!) So hopefully she now will grow up pony mad!

I think its a mixture of rings to hold onto, put arms throught, or put in the mouth for teething, as well as enough soft legs to also hold onto that makes it perfect for a young child. I think thats probably more important than the textures, noises etc at this age - for older babies they will want more noises and colours but for younger babies the format seems perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shazza, 17 Aug 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
We already had a freddie the firefly which was so good and loved by my daughter I decided to buy some more for my new son. This toy does not have as much stuff to 'do' as freddie (eg no mirror) but is manufactured with the same high standards and gorgeous fabrics. It has a lovely tinkly bell in the horses head rather than normal rattle sound and being a character will provide hours of imaginative play for my son when he is older. At 4 months my son just enjoys sucking the taggie bits and the knots!

A lovely toy with something for every child to enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift!, 17 July 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
I bought this as part of a baby gift for a new nephew. Really impressed with it when it arrived - it looks very well made and the colours and fabrics look great. Too early to tell whether the baby will actually like it, but it's very bright and cheerful, has a little tag booklet explaining all the squeaky/jingly/clicky bits, and was a nice gift to give.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Lamaze product, 5 July 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
This was my secound Lamaze product I bought for my daughter which she now loves, the tething rings are great aswell as all the textures she can be kept entertained for hours playin gon her mat in her pram or car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the car/pram/buggy, 1 April 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
These are great for the car or pram/buggy as you can clip them on.
They are so vibrant and colourful with there crinkle and crackle bits too.
Very pleased with the item

‹ Previous | 118 19 2023 | Next ›