5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend!
This was our first Lamaze play & grow purchase and I was so impressed that I ordered two more 'designs' for my son and my niece. Lots of colours and textures of material to explore; the legs are perfect for little hands to grab and the feet seem to be good for chomping! My son also loves nibbling on the two teething rings attached. Not sure he'll get to the stage where he...
Published on 22 Oct 2010 by Mr. Andrew R. Manning

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite of the Lamaze range
I haven't really got a specific fault with this, but it's just not quite so good as some of the others we have, and doesn't seem to keep our son's attention for long. The squeaky knight is quite hard to squeak, even for an adult, so I can't imagine my son being able to ever really do it. I would recommend instead Freddie the firefly as number 1, then Rusty the Robot, then...
Published 2 months ago by Cleona Wallace

‹ Previous | 117 18 1922 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars i like it, 15 Feb 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
it has arrive this morning. once i opened the parcel, i found out that the toy is bigger than i thought. value for my money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 11 Feb 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
Lamaze toys are great, lots of texture, ribbons, crinkly and rattle bits, very good for the price. Would recommend for boy or girl.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite fun, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
Nice toy with a little knight ridding on the 'donkey??' or horse. Brightful colors with big mouth and eyes to catch baby attention. Only thing we hope this will improve is the legs which is currenly really flimzy and loosen. The toy will not able to sit up by its own and it looks quite big when hanging it on the gym bar. All in all, it is a great fun for our 4months old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 Jan 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
My little boy loves the lamaze range and they are great for teething little ones. We have the corresponding book and he smiles and giggles at the story especially when acted out with sir prance a lot himself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very colourful and well made, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
Looks better than in the picture! It is very cute and has lots of interesting features. I was surprised it cost relatively little for what you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars urgent baby gift, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
Lovely toy,well packaged and arrived quickly for relatives to take back to Wales for Christmas. Very good service,and it was a quality toy enjoyed by the recipient aged 4 months..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
I bought this toy for my son when he was 2 months old and he loved it. Lots of different textures to try and grab hold of, rings that rattle, a clip to hang it from his car seat or pram. I can see that he's going to get a lot of use from it as he grows. Very reasonably priced too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite toy, 19 Dec 2011
J. Dono "reddwarf555" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
We had received a few Lamaze toys for our now 10 week old baby daughter. I ordered Sir Prancealot on the strength of the other toys, but this is easily the favourite. Our daughter stares at him and loves the jangly legs! A truly great product, with lots of different sounds and textures for babies to explore

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze Play and Grow Sir Prance A-lot, 1 Dec 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
Ive got this for my newborn daughter for Christmas as she will only be a month old :) It has crackly feet and sides and a squeeky knight, also has teethers on the back and rattle in the horses head x Really colourful too. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for play, could be more durable., 25 Nov 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot (Baby Product)
My 4 month old son adores this toy - it's the one thing guaranteed to keep him amused. However, the plastic loop handle is attached to the little knight sewn onto the horse's back, so it works loose as you play with it - after about 2 weeks, I had to sew the knight back onto the horse. No complaints about the play value, but could be made a little better.

‹ Previous | 117 18 1922 | Next ›