on 22 October 2010
This was our first Lamaze play & grow purchase and I was so impressed that I ordered two more 'designs' for my son and my niece. Lots of colours and textures of material to explore; the legs are perfect for little hands to grab and the feet seem to be good for chomping! My son also loves nibbling on the two teething rings attached. Not sure he'll get to the stage where he can squeak the small knight on top himself, but it always cheers him up when I do it! Despite washing instructions being surface wash only it has been through the machine four times on a 30 degree cycle and shows no signs of it (which is more than I can say for some ELC purchases). The integrated clip is a handy feature for attaching to pushchair etc.
on 5 September 2010
Fantastic and colourful there great quality and really lovely, my daughter loves it so ive brought some more. My little one is only 6wks but always stares and calms down when we play with them with her. Wish these had been around when i had my first.
on 19 November 2010
i bought this as part of my grandsons first birthday and he absolutely adores it. It has good learning features on it and he plays with it for hours. the price was very reasonable. xx
on 1 November 2010
Bought this as a gift for a friend's baby, he loved it & his daddy did too! Beautifully made & well priced. Highly satisfied!
on 1 December 2011
I bought this for my four months old baby and he loved it from the first second. Easy to hold, lots of different things and colours to look at. The plastic rings are great to be chewed on, so all around entertainment. Highly recommended.
on 3 January 2011
A fab toy that has kept my granddaughters interest. I would recomend all Lamaze products, bright, safe and easy to clean. A surface wipe on a regular basis keeps them looking new.
on 7 March 2011
This is a wonderful toy. My granddaughter can crinkle it and then she can suck it to death. It is most certainly up there with her favourite toys. Highly recommended as are most Lamaze Toys.
on 3 January 2016
This item was complete shoddy rubbish. It is not a genuine Lamaze toy and I certainly wouldn't give it to a child yet alone a young baby.
It is a cheap foreign import and I would be happy to discuss this with both Amazon and Trading standards.
This item is being imported from China and is avoiding UK safety standards.
I bought a couple of these with the intention of one as a stocking filler for my friend's upcoming baby which is due soon and another for my second which is due later this year. This is a gorgeous little toy and I am really really impressed with it - I wish I had discovered this for my first born as well. There are so many different textures and colours on it to keep your little one amused; with ribbons along the saddle and mane, crinkly feet and body, clacking rings for his tail, knotty legs, a jingle head and a squeaky knight. A fantastic little toy and I shall definitely be having a look at the rest of the Lamaze play and grow range. Another thing is that it comes completely sealed in a plastic bag so it's extremely evident that it is brand new.
on 11 September 2012
Perfect gift and loved by my lovely new grandson, very colourful and different textures so would suit from birth upwards

See one answered question