5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy
Quite big size. My 4 month baby likes to hold him in her arms! Nice vibrant colors. Different textures. Sophisticated details, such as the small mirror, very nice surprise :-) Bought it at half price sale so love it even more! Would vote 6 stars if possible.
Published on 12 Sept. 2010 by Ha

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok
very good quality and I guess a good toy to widen baby's imagination. Havent been able to see much of the attraction to my baby as I think he was too little when I bought it (little bit over 1 month). I think it may interest him more now when he is getting older. Its quite big, bigger than I expected so it takes lots of space when hanging in the pram. It will be a good...
Published 11 months ago by D

‹ Previous | 1 2 325 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite toy, 2 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Captain Calamari the Octopus Pirate (Baby Product)
My 6 week old got this as a late present loved it straight away. She is now 10 weeks old and always try's to grip it and pulls it. When tired she stares at it and it soothes her with its coloured arms and mirror. She has loads of toys but always goes for her Lamaze ones first and Captain is her favourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gift, 29 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Captain Calamari the Octopus Pirate (Baby Product)
We were given this toy by a friend when our son was about 3 months old. I can comfortably say that this is one of his most popular toys. We often hung captain calamari from a play gym in the early months and as my son developed he would focus on the toy. The knots on the tentacles are excellent for teething or sucking. We still use the toy now (he is 14 months now) and he tried to steal the one we had taken as a gift today! A lovely gift to receive and I happily now buy it for new arrivals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 28 Jan. 2015
RozziD "Rose" (Lincoln, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Lamaze Captain Calamari the Octopus Pirate (Baby Product)
I have 6 month old twin boys and they absolutely LOVE this toy. There are lots of bits that make 'crinkly' noises and a nice little "surprise" mirror under the belly. Lovely bright colours and excellent plastic rings that are perfect for teething infants! I also love the ring on the top of the toy as I can attach it securely to the buggy or bouncy chair so that it doesn't go anywhere!

Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived in a plastic bag which is great as I could pass it on to a first ..., 2 Oct. 2014
LouiseD (South Ayrshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Captain Calamari the Octopus Pirate (Baby Product)
bought as a gift for a newborn baby boy, arrived in a plastic bag which is great as I could pass it on to a first time Mum who was then reassured it was clean & not dirty from being in the warehouse & then posting box. these products are great for babies as they have lots of different textures & sounds

5.0 out of 5 stars we love captain calamari, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Captain Calamari the Octopus Pirate (Baby Product)
he is fabulous. brilliant price and so many bits to enjoy. we made up a song for CC, as we call him, he is so loved with his cheeky face. so pleased i bought freddie the firefly as well

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, rattle is too hard so it hurt if baby bumps his own head, everything else is nice., 9 July 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Captain Calamari the Octopus Pirate (Baby Product)
My baby loved this toy, mostly because of the plastic rings because it was easy to handle since he was about 4 months old. They also have a good texture for biting them when teething. The small rattle is also very nice, but it is quite hard so my little one bumped his own head several times with it when he was small and couldn't control his movements properly. Therefore I had to supervise him while playing with this toy until he was like 6 months old.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2014
S. Summers "StillNotVince" (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Captain Calamari the Octopus Pirate (Baby Product)
Nice quality. Needed one ball taken off as it was possibly dangerous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Captain Calamari the Octopus Pirate (Baby Product)
as described and on time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy for babes, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Captain Calamari the Octopus Pirate (Baby Product)
6 month old loves this. Lots an lovely colours and textures. Can be attached to her play gym or taken out and about attached to the pram. So far all products that we have from Lamaze have been big hits, so will buy this brand again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Captain Calamari the Octopus Pirate (Baby Product)
we have a range of lamaze toys and they are all loved

‹ Previous | 1 2 325 | Next ›