5.0 out of 5 stars The most amazing invention that Man has made!
I write this in pain. My head REALLY hurts today; 'Why?' I hear you ask - well because I bought my friend a set of these Port sippers and he loved them so much he insisted that we test drive them on a bottle of tawney immediately.

Published on 21 Dec 2011 by @stbsteve

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but..........................
Published on 20 Nov 2011 by Stace

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The most amazing invention that Man has made!, 21 Dec 2011
This review is from: Jeray Port Sipper Glasses, Set of 2 (Kitchen & Home)

If my head didn't hurt so much, I'd probably celebrate how nimble the design is and how awesome I felt drinking one of my fave tipples in such a unique way. If I wasn't thinking so much about how I can get a McDonalds breakfast to help shake the hangover sweats, I'd probably talk about the science of drinking from the bottom of the glass and the benefits this gives you (fyi; I'm not sure this gives you a benefit - but I want it to).

Ultimately, If you know people who enjoy port, whiskey even wine; this is a fantastic little gift - now I'm going to have a nap.

5.0 out of 5 stars soooper, 16 July 2010
This review is from: Jeray Port Sipper Glasses, Set of 2 (Kitchen & Home)
Have ordered something similar for someone else - these were cheaper but just as nice. Great pressie to go with a bottle of Port.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but.........................., 20 Nov 2011
My wife bought these with the idea of Christmas drinks around the corner. A certain amount of caution needs to be applied when placing these glasses down as the base set up of two small legs and third "leg" being the straw part make these very unstable, this is fine if you are having the first drink of the night perhaps. However come the end of the night and someone says "Letsh have a Port in them new glasshesh you got, hic" I think I will be serving them up in the kitchen in case of spillage.
They are a good talking point for 30 seconds and a novelty, the glass is very thin and fragile so an elemnt of caution needs to be applied. Anyway having used simillar glasses at a friends house you can get tipsy very quickly with these so beware.
Chin chin.

4.0 out of 5 stars stability issued solved (kind of), 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Jeray Port Sipper Glasses, Set of 2 (Kitchen & Home)
i have solved the "unstable" element of port sippers, they need to be placed inside a suitable holder on the desk, the best i have found is the top of a thermos flask (the cup), if you use the right sized one they fit snug inside, are completely stable and can easily be removed for drinking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unstable, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jeray Port Sipper Glasses, Set of 2 (Kitchen & Home)
Unstable and exceptionally thin - for a few quid more there are better ones out there. However cheap enough to break

5.0 out of 5 stars A must with port and cheese, 28 July 2010
This review is from: Jeray Port Sipper Glasses, Set of 2 (Kitchen & Home)
The novelity factor is a wow and with a decent port the flavour is captured and is more intense. The history of them is quite interesting aswell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Port Sippers, 6 May 2010
This review is from: Jeray Port Sipper Glasses, Set of 2 (Kitchen & Home)
Fabulous fun item for the port drinker in your family. Quirky, but fun and yes the port does taste better as described. Don't let the delicate nature or the 'how do I clean them' doubts put you off; they are a great little conversation piece too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Jeray Port Sipper Glasses, Set of 2 (Kitchen & Home)
I had never seen these before but knew I had to have them as soon as I saw them, they are lovely, a really good talking piece. They are very fragile though so anyone who buys them needs to be very, very, careful. Overall great product and really fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for port, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Jeray Port Sipper Glasses, Set of 2 (Kitchen & Home)
Great quality, but you have to be really really careful when putting the glasses down! They wobble a bit and may fall down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 11 Dec 2013
Mrs. J. A. Roberts (East Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jeray Port Sipper Glasses, Set of 2 (Kitchen & Home)
Not purchased for myself but for a friend's 40th wedding anniversary and accompanied by a bottle of ruby port I thought it made a nice present

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›