Colour Name: Peacock Grey|Change

on 12 December 2013
Well made and great price. Arrived earlier than advertised which was a bonus. Colour as shown on website. Will get lots of wear.
on 1 December 2013
I have bought these as a present so I don't know what the person thinks of them yet but I think they look beautiful. I double checked mine (due to a previous comment) and mine are definitely 8mm in diameter. Don't know if they are worth the full price but I am very pleased with them for the price I paid.
on 27 November 2013
These arrived next day bought at a good price (black friday deal) They are very nice but not 8mm in size.very solid i would not have paid the normal price of £70 . wish everything ordered was as quick as these were.
on 1 June 2015
Bought these as a little extra for our daughter's 21st-she loved them. Substantial and well made earrings -and most importantly,very stylish. Colour is a definate grey colour,not off white..beautiful!
on 6 December 2013
I fell in love with these as soon as I opened the box. They are a lovely size and will be worn as a staple earing every day by me. Got them at a bargain price to as a black friday offer.
on 13 January 2012
D&H do give you quailty silver work and the pearls are a lovely colour- I have them in dove grey and peacock. Comfy to wear and a simple modern feel for this usually tradional classic look.
on 7 January 2014
Good quality, look expensive . Pretty colour and slightly different design. I am pleased with this purchase. Not in stock originally but arrived as scheduled.
on 23 December 2013
Look nice, good design, a little bigger than i thought .
Got it as a Christmas present for my Nan.
on 8 April 2016
Really nice quality earrings for the price and lovely colour.
on 10 September 2014
Lovely earrings, high quality and beautifully made.