5.0 out of 5 stars A great laminator
I have laminated a few certificates now and this laminator has done me proud. Not disappointed at all, a great product, well worth it's money, it laminates quite quick, the only downfall, if I need to mention it, is it's warming up time takes a few mins, but you can go off and do other things whilst waiting of course!!
Published on 28 Dec 2011 by Sonya Hughes

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed
Published on 20 April 2012 by Frankie

5.0 out of 5 stars A great laminator, 28 Dec 2011
Sonya Hughes (Weymouth, Dorset) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 5 Nov 2011
This review is from: Aurora LM3211H A3 Document Laminator (Office Product)
Really pleased with this sturdy laminator. Good quality and value for money. I would recommend this item for home use. Doesn't overheat even when laminating multiple copies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate - buy it., 17 April 2013
This review is from: Aurora LM3211H A3 Document Laminator (Office Product)
I have no regrets whatsoever in buying this machine. It does exactly what it says it does, and makes a brill job of it. Delivery, service - all number one. It's installed in my home and I'm happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, 20 April 2012
This review is from: Aurora LM3211H A3 Document Laminator (Office Product)
I ordered this laminator the first time because of its A3 capacity. When the first one arrived it worked well for a short time and then the A3 sheet became stuck in the laminator and we could not get it out. Our handyman managed to get the paper out and put it back together - never worked again. So, thinking it was operator error I ordered a second laminator which arrived last week. Exactly the same thing happened - the A3 pouch went into the machine ........ and never came out! Most disappointed and will not be buying this item again. Sorry!