5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product
I purchased this cooler fan for my 17" laptop which is on all day every day and gets quite hot especially when gaming, the product itself is firstly a must for laptops...the laptop fan hardly comes on at all now.
Published on 26 Aug. 2010 by Steve Field

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising at it's worst
Published on 24 Jun. 2011 by Mr. Mark Shepherd

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product, 26 Aug. 2010
Steve Field (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Mini Compact Portable FOLD Foldable Quiet 2 Fans USB Cooling Fan Cooler Pad Mat Stand with Light for HP DELL Acer Ibm 7' to 17' Inch Laptop netbook,iPad xBox xBox 360 PS3 PS2 Projectors External
The idea of this cooler being a folding design is wonderful and highly reccomended for anyone who takes their laptop with them, it folds up into a package around the size of a vhs cassette tape, small enough to put into a laptop bag.
The two fans are very quiet, i hardly notice them running. the stability of a 17" laptop sat on top is great as long as the cooler is sat on a flat surface, using the cooler on a tablecloth isn't reccomended as the fans are quite close to the surface, but hey you can always put a tray or flat board underneath especially if you wish to have it sat on your lap or bed etc;
On the asthetics side the cooler looks very good with the blue led's on underneath the laptop, the casing/legs of the cooler although minimalistic in looks do a great job and of course you don't see them anyway.
The usb plug is a male and female piggyback design so you don't even lose a usb slot on the laptop.
A last comment here for laptop users, although your machine has it's own inbuilt fan they still get warm enough to reduce it's lifespan because of the crammed environment within a laptop casing, therefore purchasing an external cooler like this one will prolong the lifespan of your machine and keep it cooler.
Am so chuffed with this product that i have ordered another one for my 15" laptop.

Go ahead, buy one you won't be disappointed, a 5 star rating is given for the product and for the seller, it arrived in 2 days !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value, 7 April 2010
I needed a cooler pad quickly to give me time to research something more substantial. This item and the reviews similar ones had gained at what can only be described as a very atractive price clinched it for me.
While it needs to be on a flat surface it does work efficiently and effectively. My 17 inch widescreen laptop sits quite comfortably on it and is stable. Its portability adds to its usefulness. But most importantly, this mini cooler pad is keeping my laptop cool!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, but functional, 8 Sept. 2010
Lightweight, compact and very low price - this seemed like an ideal solution to my laptop overheating when running demanding games. Indeed, this product did solve my overheating issues, which were causing my computer to crash after a few minutes when running with a high load.

My laptop is a 17" Dell XPS, and while it does balance very nicely on top of the fan stand, its exact configuration caused some problems. Specifically, the small padded legs were in exactly the right position to partially block about three of my four fan inlets. This eventually caused more problems than it solved. The legs cannot be repositioned as having them in anything but the fully open position causes the fans to rattle off them and create a great deal of noise. My only warning then is to check the underside of your laptop and decide if you can fit it cleanly underneath without blocking any intakes. If not, perhaps you would be better off investing in a more expensive one with a raised stand.

That said, I am really quite happy with my little fan and it's portable too! When closed it fits snugly into a small pocket of my backpack, or even into the pocket of some of my more capacious jeans. The blue light thing is pretty cool too. Packaging was cheap, but so was the price. Would buy another if I needed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 22 Jun. 2011
I really love this little fan system i've had it for 3 years and use it for general use and when i'm doing film editing in very hot conditions so my computer doesn't over heat and it works great. It's really question and is so compact its great. i still take it everywhere and brought 3 others for my fellow editors.
If you want a small compact fan that does a good job this is what you want. also i did some tests on my mac checking temperatures using this and not using this and it does help.

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising at it's worst, 24 Jun. 2011
If you like pretty blue lights this is the product for you. Other than that it is useless for anything bigger than an xbox. Even then the fans are not powerful enough to blow a lit match out. Bought it to cool down my brand new £650 Dell 17 inch laptop but it took me 10 minutes to get my laptop to balance on it because it is so tiny. Even when I managed to precariously balance my laptop the fans were not hitting the air intakes of my laptop which sort of negates the usefullness of this hunk of tin and lights. Then tried my wife's 15 inch laptop on it and that was a challenge for this nearly useless piece of rubbish. Put it back in the packaging and that was that. Although I have used this seller before and have found them good, this product is total rubbish and should be banned off amazon. WASTE OF MONEY!!

5.0 out of 5 stars adaptable, 13 Nov. 2010
Does the job. Works ok on 17" best on below 16" If you remove 2 of the legs (thats easy as they are held in with plastic plugs) it causes the laptop to be tilted and even more stable as the front end is on the desk.

4.0 out of 5 stars blue mini compact fan, 13 April 2011
Very good item, very solidly made, my only issue is that the fan could be slightly stronger. I bought this to replace a fan which I use under my playstation as its quite old. The air flow out of the fan is in no way terrible just not quite as strong as what I have been use to or was expecting but overall it gets the job done and on the plus side is far superior in build quality to any other fan I've come accross.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cooler, 6 Jan. 2011
The delivery was quick and works perfectly for what i wanted it for. Stopping my laptop from overheating nicely.
The folded design also makes it nice and easy to carry along with my laptop was the problem i was having with other coolers.
Far superior to some more expensive coolers i had purchased for the portability.

Will be buying more for friends and family and would happily recomend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mini Compact Portable Netbook/Laptop Stand, 19 July 2011
I am really happy with the laptop stand, it works just as expected and was delivered before the date estimated via email, which is always a bonus! The only bad point I can identify is that the package came with no instructions what so ever, even though this product is simple to figure out, the knowledge that your using it correctly would be nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, smart design, 19 Mar. 2013
I needed something very small and portable, and was suffering from a lot of overheats and shut downs. The problem with the bigger coolers is that you can't position the fans to hit a particular part of the laptop ( the top left corner where the graphics card is on my machine) To be honest, I can blow air out of my mouth with more power than this little thing - you hardly feel any air at all, but I can't complain because I have not had an overheat since I bought it because I can position the 2 fans just where I need them.

By way of an indication of size, you can easily fit 2 of these under a laptop with the feet extended - very small but it does the job for me. I would recommend this but you get what you pay for, and 4 stars because I would definately keep this away from children and little fingers