on 1 April 2011
I wish I had read all the reviews but then it's relatively cheap. Perhaps that should have rung an alarm bell.
The case seems OK, BUT its not really leather. There is a small token patch (may be about 10% of the total case)
which might be leather, stitched to the front. It is vaguely decorative I suppose, but adds nothing to the case.
The rest is of a good robust man-made fibre of some sort. It looks a strong, well padded case which should protect
the camera well.
Beware however. On mine, the main zip could jam when closing so one needs to be patient and careful to avoid it
coming undone the wrong way. The zips on the side pockets are OK on one side, but the other stuck quite badly
especially on closing and again patience is needed or it is likely to come apart.
Don't see why its called "Easy Access" particularly in view of the awkward main zip; the opening arrangement is
the same on a (real) all-leather case I have for an Olympus SLR. Except the zips on that are excellent.
Could do better!
on 8 February 2010
I bought this for my D60. It's sold as a leather case but it's not. It has a leather patch on the front of the case but it's mostly black nylon. That said it's still a nice case and takes the D60 with the 50-200 zoom attached with room to spare. There are two side pockets for spare batteries, SD cards and filters.
on 17 October 2011
The case looks nice and my Nikon D90 fits very nice in it - but the zip one way broke during the first week of usage. About a few days later - additional problems with the zip the other way. Basically when case carried on the shoulder strap all ok, but any preassure on the zipper ie. carrying it by the small handle - and the zipper cannot take the weight. Not a good quality product.
on 16 September 2011
I bought this bag almost a year ago for my 7d and I'm pleased at the price performance ratio. As a previous reviewer mentioned the zips have to be treated with care as they can come apart, the zip tabs can come off as well. However the bag is compact with enough pockets for small accessories, the handle and shoulder strap are well stitched and give confidence in rougher territory. In fact the top carry handle has been perfect for having my Canon Lens hood tucked under it which feels very secure.

Finally, the reason for three stars is that for a little extra quality in build, zips and a water proof cover, I would have paid some more and given five stars. Like I said in the title almost brilliant.
on 5 June 2011
good size with easy access, but stiching around zip had to be repaired and also on the arm strap.However good design with easy access to camera
on 29 January 2010
I found this case to be an ideal shape and size for the Nikon D3000 camera (with standard size lens attached). Unfortunately, the side pockets are almost flat so they can only hold a lens pen/cloth and a couple of batteries at a push. The strap is wide and comfortable.
The bag is listed as being leather, this I would dispute although it seems reasonably well made for the price. Overall, I found it to be good value for money.
on 28 December 2010
a good little bag for my Canon1000D camera. Was pleased with it when it arrived but the zip broke in the first week of using it so could only zip one way. Now , 6 months on, the whole thing gets stuck regularly and I often have to leave the whole thing open because the zip will simply not close. Have emailed supplier for refund, waiting for reply.
on 9 September 2013
Within about 3 weeks, the zip started to catch on both sides where it turns a corner. After about 5 weeks it was almost impossible to close or open the bag resulting in the camera nearly falling out on several occasions and the only safe way to carry it is to have both the bag strap and camera strap around your neck.

Thankfully Amazon allowed me to return it for a full refund and I then purchased a completely different bag (USA Gear Lightweight Durable Camera Bag With Padded Interior Lining for Canon SX500 HS) which so far has proved excellent for my purposes
on 6 July 2012
This is a good quality case - fits my Canon 550d with 18-55 lens attached no problem.I even have room to fit in a canon 50mm lens as well! Has a little side pocket for SD cards too.No issue as fas as I'm concerned.
on 14 April 2013
i bought this for my camera which it said it was suitable for just before easter. it is actually way too large so I asked for a refund. I am still waiting despite 2 requests!!!!!! so if you are not certain its the product for the job id be wary of ordering.
product is really good but just not right for my camera ,refund service is at very least disappointing[[ASIN:B002VTIOKQ