on 13 February 2011
This Fall Out Boy Collection is very much put together in a good fashion. You get many of the enjoyable Fall Out Boy songs.
This greatest hits compilation by Fall Out Boy is so good that I think it would be wonderful if they released more music in the future. All the songs in this collection are worth listening to for your music pleasure. However,in my humble opinion, here are my personal top favorite songs that I would recommend that one turn to first for maximum enjoyment:

Thnks fr th Mmrs- this song seems to be about someone that may have had some "soap opera" moments, but they are still memorable ones.
Dance, Dance- A song that appears to be about a person that is attracted to someone, but wants to make sure that the attraction is going to be reciprocated through some type of sign (he makes this clear with the catchy and daring lyrics crawling to bed with me). I love the video to this song, and I felt that lead singer Patrick Stump did a fantastic job in creatively projecting his spirit and emotions in the song. Patrick's vocals are so great that I can see why he was asked to lend his voice for the Gym Class Heroes single "Cupid's Chokehold"

I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You): this appears to be one of the more romantic songs by "Fall Out Boy". This song appears to symbolize the message that regardless of what happens that anything can be conquered as long as they woke up to the one that means so much to them.

Beat It; This Michael Jackson classic was wonderfully done by Fall Out Boy. I love how Patrick hits really intense notes at certain points of the song such as when he talks about "truth or dare".

The four above mentioned songs are only a sampling of what is available in this collection. I confess that this review is a little partial towards this greatest hits compilation because of the fact that I enjoy hearing Patrick Stump's singing vocals (plus I feel that he is the heart of the band). However, what also makes this cd appealing to listen to is the wide range of lyrics used in the songs, and how the rest of the band members harmoniously create the melodies that contribute to making many of the songs enjoyable (such as in Dance, Dance). I have had this collection since January 2010, and it is still very much enjoyable to listen to. I was still living in Orlando, Florida at this time, and I lived just a couple of miles from the University of Central Florida. I remember eating at one of the places on the UCF campus, and hearing this greatest hits compilation being played (that is how popular this compilation was there). I confess that it is currently unknown to me how popular this compilation is where I live because I have only been living where I am at now since May 2010. However, what I can tell you for sure is that Fall Out Boy's greatest hits are good to listen to and obtain if you enjoy alternative rock from the 2000's.
on 2 May 2013
I bought this for my teenage daughter as an intro to FOB (as we call them) and have to say, although I was familiar with them, this greatest hits is a surefire hit in our household! It has all my favourite songs on it as well as a few less well known ones. I don't think there is a bad track on here to be honest, which is exactly what you hope for from a hits cd! It is so good we went out to buy their latest cd on the day of its release. I hoped she'd develop good taste one day and this cd has reintroduced me to a band I'd almost forgotten about!
on 16 June 2013
As pop-rock bands go FOB are among the best.

All the well known stuff is on here, stand outs for me are Sugar We're Goin' Down, Thnks fr th Mmrs (Thanks for the Memories) and their excellent cover of Jacko's Beat It.

18 tracks for a fiver. What's not to like?
I only bought this album for one song,'I Don't Care'.

I wouldn't have cared if the rest of the album was rubbish, but it was all actually pretty good.

My wife does not like it (but she is an ABBA/Boyzone/Take That/Robbie Williams fan!) my 5 year old loves it and so does my daughter who is 1. Well I think my daughter likes it but I can only go on the head nodding when I play it. I will continue to play it to her and all the other Indie and Rock I listen to, to protect her from the ravages fo 80's and 90's early 2000's boy band pop.

Mind you my wife and I have nothing in common when it comes to tastes in music. You have to wonder how we ever got together!
on 12 September 2011
absolutely love this album would recomend to every one whos a fan of a bit of rock not 1 bad song on it
on 28 August 2013
Shows all the best of fall out boy. This is classic fall out boy and them at their best. Best songs are dance dance, this aint a scene, suger we're going down and the star on the album ... BEAT IT. Its a great cover and a fantastic greatest hits album.
on 18 July 2013
I bought this compilation album as my daughter is a huge fan and I like a few of their songs.
I was not disappointed as this album has all the songs I liked plus a few more I am getting to know!
Perfect for car journeys with my daughter!
on 22 July 2013
This is a great compilation with the very best of Fall Out Boy up to a few years ago It has all the famous songs that everyone love such as 'Sugar, We're Going Down', 'Dance, Dance', 'This Ain't A Scene....', 'Thnks fr th Mnrs' etc. Well woth it!
on 7 June 2013
Love FOB so much, even though I already have all of their other albums i felt i had to have this one to complete my collection. This album is packed full of their hits and is great, if you like FOB you need this album.
on 23 May 2016
This album is for dumb blondes like my girl friend Scarlett Johansson yeah screw you ill get it out there. Anyway middle of the road you can listen too it if you gave a cringe monitor to stop you dying of cringe.