4.7 out of 5 stars2,419
Size: 7 UK|Colour: Black|Change

on 24 May 2012
great product, perfect condition and speedy delivery! i usually wear size 7 shoes but bought a size 6 in these and they are a perfect fit! very pleased and would recommend! thank you!
on 20 July 2015
I just got these and as a long time Converse lover I just want to say these are fakes. I've been wearing a genuine converse for years and I can tell the difference. The sole is just overall low quality rubber whereas on the original you get almost carpety like patches on the outside. When I first put them on there was still glue/rubber inside (almost like a string) that my toes ripped. There are a few deffects on the sole as well (as shown in the pictures). I can see many reviews saying these are original and that they came in the original labelling etc, well mine didn't and I don't know if the seller used to sell genuine but that's just my case. They are a pretty good dupe I guess and if you wanna save some money then go ahead. Just know that you won't get the usual very long wear and comfort you'd do with the original.
review image review image review image
22 comments|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2010
Excellent shoes at great value. They are blood red and look great with skinny jeans! I walked around Oxford Street in the post Christmas sales with them and they kept my feet comfy all day!
on 12 March 2015
Arrived quickly; item exactly as expected. I ordered 5.5, I am normally a 6 but I read that they can come up a little big. I'm glad I did as 5.5 is perfect!
on 9 January 2013
This is my first pair of converse, they look just like on the pic and I am happy with them. Only thing is I am normally a 7 so ordered 7 first, but they were too big so had to send them back and order a 6.
on 11 February 2015
I ordered half a size smaller than usual, as converse seem to come up quite big. They fitted perfectly. Love the colour.
on 8 April 2015
review image
on 23 May 2015
Ordered two nights ago and arrived today. Fantastic quality, cost and delivery! Buying again soon!
review image
on 11 July 2013
I wear mine all the time, i ordered them and got them quickly and they are very worth the money! I wear mine practically everyday, they are very sturdy, they are easy to put on, comfortable! absolutely brilliant!
on 7 August 2009
I was a little worried about purchasing a pair of "All-stars" in the internet, specially because I'm from Portugal. But I am very satisfied with the product and with Amazon UK's service. They arrived in excellent condition, and in the expected date. Also, the price (with delivery rates included) was about 10-15 euro lower than in retail shops here in Portugal.