5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5
I'll give them 5/5 stars because the quality is very good they don't slip of your hands even if you're sweat and its a great price for what you get! i totally recomend them and because i was a beginner i ordered the 2kg but i think you should start with 5kg because the 2kg you'll get used to them very easily!
Published 16 months ago by Katerina nasiou

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor from amazon
Dumbbell is fine, however sent one only despite these being advertised as a pair !
Published 2 months ago by C D Frost

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5, 28 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job for me, 10 Mar. 2014
these dumbbells at 2 kilograms each are ideal for doing a workout on your arms in any free time that you have. they are well made and come in soft covering. i would definitly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality dumbells at great price, 3 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Neo Dumbbell Pair (Boxed in a pairs) (Sports)
These were bought as a Christmas present for my teenage daughter so we didn't want anything too big or expensive, knowing as well as we do the whims of teenagers! Like other reviewers, we only got one dumbell at first but Amazon were very quick to fix the problem and sent out another order in plenty of time for Christmas. We'd happily buy more of these dumbells in other sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and great product, 22 Oct. 2013
Best price I could find. Great tactile and comfortable grip especially as only am a small female. Great for tri and bicep use and warm to the touch plus feel easier to handle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great weights, 15 Feb. 2013
Good grip thanks to the coating, I like that they don't slip when working out and don't roll due when you put them down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 27 May 2014
Nice grip, vibrant bright colour, and exactly what I wanted for my workouts at home. I have another brand in smaller weights, which frustratingly seem to stop at just 2.5 kg. If I'd seen these ones first, to be honest I would have got these instead so I could build a whole collection. I knew I wanted neoprene coated and would definitely choose this every time over nylon or anything else.

I plan to get the next weights up in increment in the same range, so I think that says it all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for home gymnastic, 8 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Neo Dumbbell Pair (Boxed in a pairs) (Sports)
Lovely colour. Very usefull for my excercises at home. Not sure what these are made from, but you have to be carefull to not to scratch their surface. You will obviously will not be throwing them around, so for their purpose, they are good.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 22 Feb. 2015
Aletheuon (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Neo Dumbbell Pair (Boxed in a pairs) (Sports)
Excellent value for money and by ordering these with another £5 item, I got free delivery, too. This has to be a bargain, because postage for this heavy item was a little more than £5.
These are small, neat dumbbells with a comfortable neoprene flock covering. I bought the 1 kg weights since I I need a fairly gentle exercise routine and these are a good weight and size for use without undue strain.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor from amazon, 4 April 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars I have hands like shovels & my fingers don't fit properly in the ..., 26 April 2015
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Neo Dumbbell Pair (Boxed in a pairs) (Sports)
Quality product - word of warning though - it's VERY compact. I have hands like shovels & my fingers don't fit properly in the space between the ends. Still, for the price, I'll live with it.