5.0 out of 5 stars Best vodka out there...
Published on 11 Jan 2012 by the_guitar_man

1.0 out of 5 stars vodka
A really disappointing vodka, I thought it was real Russian vodka because of the name. Don't waste your money, other vodkas are much better and authentic, Russian Standard for example.
Published 19 months ago by SAH

5.0 out of 5 stars Best vodka out there..., 11 Jan 2012
I've tried so many Vodka's, some of which I maybe shouldn't have due to their poor quality, but Smirnoff for me is hands down the best brand. It's the only one I can drink straight and enjoy, all others just taste of a mix of mouthwash and nail varnish. I always go for this size bottle, just the right amount for me and can easily last up to 2 weeks to a month when used for pre-drinking most nights. When ever I get a 1L bottle it always acts against me, making me think it's fine to drink more, thus being drunk before I even arrive to the club!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smirnoff red label vodka, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Smirnoff Red Label Vodka 70cl Bottle
Brilliant no less, it's the only one that I would choose and will continue to do so all my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Smirnoff Red Label Vodka 70cl Bottle
i shall not be ordering again because I have not to drink anymore. but thanks for your custom. thank you

1.0 out of 5 stars vodka, 19 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars abserlutely brill......hic !, 6 Dec 2012
I can rememma much the day after..but.....hic.....blewmin smshin stuff. I would recommend a bir of ice and a brolie too

Smirnoff Red Label Vodka 70cl Bottle