on 11 August 2010
I bought these two weeks ago and i would recommend them to all. As a notive cyclist i've been adding to my bike and these really benefit your speed and improve you cycling posture. The only problem is that you remember you have strapped your feet in as you'll look stupid when you fall over!
on 6 April 2011
This product works really well. Although they are cheap they are as good as any others you can buy. If you don't have them check that your bike is compatible with them (the pedals have the little holes in them)and if you do buy them make sure that you know how to tie the straps properly so that you get the best out of them. It's surprisingly easy to put your feet in and take them out when you are cycling!
on 27 December 2014
Amazing! These things increase my speed so greatly I'm surprised they're not standard! They adjust well to different sized shoes, be they chunky boots or trainers. I find it quite easy to get my foot out to dismount and I'm quickly learning the art of getting my feet in.

I can't see the point in those newfangled clip-in shoes cycists are all wearing. These are better for commuting cyclists so you don't have to change your shoes all the time (though don't wear anything super-formal that the plastic may damage the top of).

At £7, a bargain.
on 3 August 2013
These pedals are the perfect option for anybody who wants more efficient pedals without the £40 needed to buy clipless pedals,shoes etc. Despatch and delivery was fast. Would recommend to any beginner cyclist.
on 23 June 2010
work really well. Even if you don't have the proper holes on your pedals for the screws, I just used cable ties to secure them to the pedal. Works fine. They added 1.5mph to my speed!
on 30 June 2013
Very much designed as starter clips....the materials are basic and verging on the cheap...which in all fairness these clips are. Dont buy if you are looking for something that will turn you into Bradley Wiggins, they do however keep your feet correctly in place which does make a difference to general technique...easy to fit with all you need in the pack
on 22 May 2014
Got these for a new mountain bike with steel / alloy pedals. They fit well and are plenty big enough for my size 10 trainers. Have scraped them along the ground a few times and they still look new. Straps are good quality and again long enough.
on 10 September 2010
Straight forward to fit and decent quality for the price. Have used them on a few long rides and they definitely help...especially as tiredess increases. Should have got them ages ago!
on 16 August 2013
Really can't believe how much faster I can ride with just a pair of toe clips on wish I had of bought them ages ago
on 2 July 2012
Bought these Coyote Pedal Toe Clip & Strap Set because I was not happy with the alternative clip on pedal and shoes. The product was easy to fit to my mountain bike pedals. The toe clips are also quite deep which was perfect as I wear soft hiking boots and they fitted brilliantly, adjustment was easy. I'm size 9 shoe size and the fit was prefect centring the ball of my foot above the centre of the pedal. Highly recommended.