5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent earring holder!
Published on 18 Jan. 2010 by KS

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what it says on the box
I should have rated this 2.5

firstly there is no way this thing will hold 256 pairs..even on the box it says half that amount, where 256 came from I have no clue.

Even then If you plan for it to hold 128 pairs, they all have to be studs or really tiny tiny Earrings. If you like me and have a range of shapes and sizes then you can hold a maximum of...
Published on 13 Oct. 2010 by Ms. C. C. A. Quaye

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent earring holder!, 18 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Hinged Earring Screen - Holds over 125 Pairs Of Earrings (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this earring holder and it really works perfectly. All the others said they have problems with hanging earrings, so I chose this one and it's super! I already have 40-50 hanging earrings on it. The marketplace seller Good Ideas was fabulous too. Quick delivery and they even sent me a beautiful gift with it (a pen and calculator set in a gift box). It was an appreciated stocking stuffer for me. And they sent me a catalogue of their handy gifts too (which really are different and handy). I almost never rate products or sellers, but I've made the effort here with the product because it works with hanging earrings and many customers have said their other products did not work, and also because the seller was so terrific and included such a thoughtful gift in the package. It was a small gesture that I appreciated very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant earring holder!, 3 Nov. 2010
I make my own jewellery. I have so many pairs of earrings that it is difficult to find a display stand that, both holds all of your pieces, as well as displaying them well. This stand is perfect, it has both holes and hooks, which is perfect if you have either stud or hook findings and you can fold it to arrarnge it in to a position where it can take up as much or a little space as you like. Easy to store and excellent value for money for what it holds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 10 Jun. 2010
D. Rogers - See all my reviews
Arrived quickly and in good condition, it holds quite a few pairs of earings and you can fold the stand even with all the earings on it so it doesn't take up too much space. Will be ordering another one soon for my Mum. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 24 Mar. 2010
Product looks very similar to picture. Holds many earings and is great. Only critisism is that it will not hold "non-hook" aearings, ie studs, as it is a bit too thick for them. Otherwise, it is great, and a fab solution to organising the many earings a girl needs!

4.0 out of 5 stars earring storage, 11 April 2010
This is excellent for storing earrings and I would recommend it. It doesn't take as many pairs as I'd hoped because I wear long and dangly ones but it's still great and once the earrings are on it, looks pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have all the earings come from?, 24 Mar. 2010
This little gadget is what I have been looking for for many years. Earings always have a habit of getting put down and lost, or dropped into a jewellry box and never seen again.
I now have all my earings on display and secure from damage on this screen. Until I started filling the screen I had not realised just how many pairs I had. Now I can see them at a glance.
Great idea as a gift. That's where I first got mine. Now I have passed more of them onto friends to use and they are as delighted with them as I am.

4.0 out of 5 stars earring screen, 31 Jan. 2010
H. J. Baker (Sunderland UK) - See all my reviews
Does exactly what its says on the tin! A brilliant way to keep all earrings tidy and easy to find. A godsend to a mucky pup like me...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - just as advertised, 22 July 2012
Great little earring holder. Very useful for either small or dangly earrings, but large hoops wouldn't fit well. Folds up (concertina style) and lies flat or can be opened out on a dressing table as in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars okayish, 6 Oct. 2010
This is a very very good item. I have a lot of earrings which I would usually put in a box and they would get stuck together and then end up breaking. I have managed to put all my earrings onto this. It is a great size and even better that you can fold it so it wont take to much space. However one downfall is some of the holes aren't drilled properly and therefore the earrings don't go in, but that's just a few holes the rest are fine.

I've uploaded a picture of my item with the earrings on for you to see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Earring display,holder, 21 April 2010
This product is excellent and has eliminated the frustration of trying to find a particular pair of earrings as they are all contained very neatly within the holder and each pair is easily seen. The holder can be closed up or left open according to how you want it. I wish I'd had one years ago!!

Hinged Earring Screen - Holds over 125 Pairs Of Earrings